Win Barneys Farm Mimosa Evo From Gorilla Seeds - 2 Prizes

Yes I want these

Brand new Lamborghini fuck a cop car

1 Like

Another awesome genetic give away by Gorilla Seeds thanks for the chance to win and Merry Christmas…Barneys Wedding Cake gets me super baked

I like @BarneysFarm Seeds because they keep coming back to the community with nice offerings.
I would love to try this Mimosa Evo, thanks @GorillaSeeds :v:

The Barney’s Farm Cookies Kush is one of my all time favs :+1: …Peyote Critical was another good one.

@GorillaSeeds

I specifically remember smoking a joint of tangerine dream kief after harvesting the 1 fem tangerine dream i had. I was only given 1 seed but made the most of it even though i had a seed run going at the time. The thing i remember most was the high. it made everything “glow” visually. Really nice effect.

something from gorilla seeds would be a pleasure to grow

1 Like

The Momisa Evo sounds great!

grew LSD from Barney’s, great flavor & potency

like a nutty/citrus type flavor with clear uplifting stone, easy to get too high with this since it tastes so good.

Haven’t tried anything from barneys farm yet. Thanks for the chance to try out some solid Genetics :wink:

I grew a Strawberry Lemonade from Barney’s Farm, my last run. It was one of the ones I picked for my first Hydro run. Turned out awesome. Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Gorilla seeds would work most excellent in my Gorilla tent… already beating my chest in hopes
of getting some of these wonderful Memosa EVO seeds for Christmas. I’m sure anybody who is lucky enough to receive some would be most grateful. Good luck to all

@GorillaSeeds Thanks for the chance to enter to win these Mimosa Evo seeds

Love Barneys Farm, great seeds

I bought one BF GZ from seedsman. I’ve been drooling over all their genetics all year during lockdown. However my one seed didn’t make it.

Barney’s has a lot of strains nowadays… but I’ve only grown the Blueberry cheese back in 2007 and it was fuego :fire:

1 Like

Grew out some Blue Gelato 41 this year. It was gorgeous.

1 Like

Visited them in the dam years back. Grew out their g13 x haze…was mighty fine.
I needs seeds.

3 Likes

Love Barneys Farm, great seeds :+1:

Gorilla Seeds and Barney Farms awesome team! Mimosa Evo looks like a real Winner!.. ripe oranges, tangerines, lemons & berries with up to 30% THC!!! Dealt with both Gorilla and Barneys both fantastic

1 Like