Win Barneys Farm Mimosa Evo From Gorilla Seeds - 2 Prizes

Never run any Barney’s, I’ve always heard good stuff of the lsd strain. Would be a good chance to grow some good gear.

New , high quality genetics , Count me in ! would love to give them a go !

Barney’s always taken the time to make sure what they put out is quality.
Love to get in on this!

Never tried mimosa so would love the chance to big up this strain when grown.

I have run The Acapulco for years now… I know it’s a hybrid from barneys but it’s so aromatic and sweet!! Such a good daytime blaze!! Fingers crossed on the evo mimosa!!

I have not tried anything by Barneys Farm but I like them for giving us the chance. :innocent:

Barneys Farn always delivers. I have grown a couple of their varieties and the all were true to the descriptions.

2 Likes

Thanks for your generosity & the chance to win. :grinning: Barney’s farm is tried and true and has stood the test of time so far. They have my vote. Also this mimosa evo looks super dank :+1: :+1:

guys but then the winners were announced? they said around 23

1 Like

Hey @Papalag and @ChillinDylan you guys won… need to follow up with @GorillaSeeds by the end of today.
Here’s the screenshot of the main blog post.

1 Like

Thanks Andy @ gorilla seeds

A big Thanks to @joecool I would have missed it

Happy happy joy joy I won woo hoo

1 Like

@GorillaSeeds I tried to email and the email addy would not send
Please advise
Thanks tor the win

1 Like

Go to their main website and contact them through their contact link there. That is what they were telling everyone that one other contests from them. Hope that works and helps.

2 Likes

I emailed the Andy address after the winners were announced but never heard back, just sent an email through their website as well. I try not to be fussy over free but I’d hate to miss a prize I won. Thanks @joecool for the reminder

2 Likes

Hi bro I emailed andy on there website ( contact area on site ) andy did get Back to me and emailed me a tracking #
Hopefully they arrive
good luck

Thanks Andy
They arrived today

Paps

3 Likes