Win Barneys Farm Purple Punch Auto Seeds from #killabeezseeds (Closed)

UK mate. I won last comp and I had seeds I’m my hands within 2 days :+1:

3 Likes

Another week? What about us poor people with patience impairment?

5 Likes

I’d love to try it next year outdoor season. Seems to match with me because it’s noob friendly ;D Thanks for the giveway guys!

3 Likes

Would love to try this strain cheers

1 Like

Would love to have a go at an auto noob proof. Plus I have a soft spot for apple pie and red haired ladies :grin:

2 Likes

I love me some apple pie!!!

1 Like

I will take a punch to the face that turns it purple anyday to win these fine Purple Punch Seeds. Awesome…

What can I say, I loyal… Good Luck to all

3 Likes

Please count me in. I would like to give autos another shot. Did not have a great result from the ones I received from another reputable dealer

I would love top try these out :slight_smile:

OK how do i sign up. Id love to rock some purple punch colas.

Post pictures of them hands. Hopefully you droped some bombs in there. :facepunch:

Oh course

3 Likes

Tell em @STIGGY. All that shit people talk. Pit a return address on it. My best is leaving their location on FB. Mapquest got a lot of people’s asses whoooped. Fun times. We need bareknuckle here. I’d hate to see Bobby gunn. If y’all don’t know who he is…hes a monster with his hand game.

I like the way you move! Dad used to offer me a a free one…right before he dropped me. Fun times. Keep them hands up. :metal::facepunch:

2 Likes

I miss Bar fighting back in the 70’s we were all young and stupid and only fought with our fists
Then someone decided to reinvent the glass beer pitcher.
And you thought it was because plastic was cheaper.
Ever get smashed in the head with a glass beer pitcher, always make sure it’s empty 1st, don’t want to waste any of the muscle juice LOL
BEER

2 Likes

This is over correct?

Wow! They sound really good!

Tomorrow I think mate

1 Like

1 Like

Sites looking really good!

Gotta love those barneys

WINNERS CONGRATS

rob0781
JaxxMunster