Win Barneys Farm Purple Punch Auto Seeds from #killabeezseeds (Closed)

Would love to try autos :slight_smile:
Edit: oops, too late :stuck_out_tongue:

I won something. :hugs::hugs::evergreen_tree: :v:

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!!:v:

3 Likes

Congrats all can’t wait to see some of these grown out!

7 Likes

Well, maybe my luck has changed. Maybe my back will heal itself and I can go on with a normal life…

Well, I guess I will have to wait on that and celebrate my present good fortune. Thanks @killabeez-seedbank!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

I won!! I never win anything!

9 Likes

Go but a lottery ticket NOW lol. You’re on a streak!

6 Likes

thank you @killabeez-seedbank

2 Likes

WooHoo Thankee Very Much

3 Likes

Thank you very much @killabeez-seedbank
I’ll send you the details
Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Received my prizes today. Pics later.
King sized rolling papers with filter tips.
Some skins.

And the top half of a grinder.

4 Likes

Ohhhh I’m excited.!!!

1 Like

Hopefully tomorrow… Wasn’t here today but form UK to USA figured it would be a bit

Still pumped lol

1 Like

Im in the US so you should get yours soon.

Also came with a card for cleaning flower.
The rolling papers are hemp and also nice because i was going to buy some tomorrow.
Disappointed about the grinder though i was looking forward to that the most. Missing the bottom half. Not sure if it was meant to be half, or if it was mishandled after shipping, but there was only half in the envelope.

Overall happy though. Beggars(or is it beggers grammatically) cant be choosers.

@killabeez-seedbank thank you because i decided not to enter anymore giveaways after yours but i think i might now.
And these guys get a plus for shipping. They were sent 7/30 and in my box on 8/5.
Cant wait to see these guys grow these beans.

4 Likes

Thanks again!

Got mine today. Faster than out of Spain. Love the grinder, it’s kick ass and I love the compartment on the bottom.

2 Likes

Was yours whole?
20 char.

Yeah, it was. It even had a little compartment under the grinder part (I guess to hold ground weed). I looked at your pic. Was the label on the grinder part on yours? On mine, the label was on the cover for the little compartment. With how fast they got it out, it was probably just a mistake. I am sure they will get back to you. I am guessing they are in UK so they may not have gotten the post yet.

There is a compartment under the label. Pretty sure its the top part.

Got my seeds today! So excited! Very very discreet to say the least lol. Thanks!

3 Likes