Win Dos Si Dos from Gorilla Seeds

That old school kush smell is a chaser!! Everyone wants it. Have heard face off og hits like a ton of bricks too.

Best of luck everyone. Hoping to give these seeds a good home in my garden!
:crossed_fingers::pray::crossed_fingers::pray:

2 Likes

Wow! Dos Si Dos is one of the highest THC strains available!

1 Like

Lol…when crypto was :chart_with_upwards_trend: I was getting about 3% daily apr returns…we called them “face-melting” apr’s…lol

1 Like

Love dos si dos, love cookies & lime, plus I love to be baked lol

4 Likes

Welcome @Redeye_Master

Welcome to OG! Stop by and introduce yourselves. :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Redeye_Master, dig in and have fun :relaxed:

:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Was the winner of this announced?

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @Redeye_Master !
Sounds like you might have found exactly what you are looking for and just maybe Gorilla seeds can make it happen. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I don’t think so

Hey @GorillaSeeds , any update on this?

3 Likes

Winners to be announced on July 10th or thereabouts on this page - check back then!

I am going with thereabouts… … … … … …
This can happen to the best of as after some Do Si Dos rasta

4 Likes

Dos si dos is a hybridized Indica dominant strain that I would love to have in my tent

It’s a tasty strong one also

Great meds

Paps

2 Likes

It’s good and plenty.

2 Likes

It’s in my top three med strains, I have to smoke it out of a pipe tho, bong is to much. :metal:

1 Like

I am not seeing the thereabouts, lol, but this has happened before. In the end they always come through :slight_smile:

3 Likes

WINNERS

Congratulations to the Winners are listed below - if you are listed below then please email andy[at]gorillaseeds.com before the 22 July to claim your prize. Please include in your email your name, address including country and proof of your winning profile. The Gorilla is uber busy so please don’t expect a reply back until we post them near the 29th July.

OverGrow : ColeLennon

15 Likes

Congratulations @ColeLennon and thanks @GorillaSeeds. I do think you guys got on block though, haven’t won a contest in a years, lol. Seriously though, thanks for the opportunity.

6 Likes

Yes!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thank You @GorillaSeeds

13 Likes