WIN FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies 3 Seeds - 5 Prizes (closed)

So the recs of 8 weeks are probably right for flower then maybe 9. Bloom always starts first pistils for me. (If there’s multiple of the same once all show I start counting)

Have you seen the purple Badlands today mate. The new system is smashing it

1 Like

I count from breaking the soil with autos and first pistils with photoperiod plants :v:
We all have our own methods/timescales. My big devil XXL autos from original sensible seed store are the only plant that’s ever finished at the breeder stated time.

1 Like

I always accounted like the first 18-25 days as “veg” even for autos but you’re right. Everyone is different which leads me to my earlier point of does anyone even look at breeders recs anymore lol. Ledseedz citrus freeze finished in 53 days mate. Earlier than breeders recs lol. Many strains have gone over though :100:

2 Likes

I look at them and say to myself “I doubt it” :rofl:

2 Likes

When in doubt, give it two more weeks lol

But we gotsta get this giveaway back on track lol

3 Likes

I’d love me some cookies.

This is my favorite form of GSC… Even though it’s auto, she’s got the legs… oh and she makes huge buds…better pics to come after work

4 Likes

That is a very beautiful girl.

1 Like

SORRY OUR PAGE IS NOW PUBLISHED Redirecting...

3 Likes

Appreciate the chance to get some good genetics!!

Hey bro,
I have two of @LED_Seedz’s St Outlaw clones just flipped to flowering 4 days ago and this is my 4th run of this plant (clones ) and it’s usually bang on 56 days til done plus his kimbo kush was the same …
Saw your new drain to waste set up - looks really neat and automated too. ! I still hand water :shower:and using soil, this is my last run til i re-do my set-up n get rid of gnats & stick another tent up to replace my present one.
Anyway good to see your busy as per usual , talk again soon bro.
Have a great :+1:weekend .!
Gaz

2 Likes

Hey brother been a minute eh. I’ve literally just been talking about wanting to grow the st outlaw after coming seeing you last time and the frost it was producing. Cheers bro the flood and drain is doing great. Can’t believe how simple it actually is and that I shyed away for so long. The full thing out there is automated. I literally change the res (like every 2-3 weeks. It gets wasted then goes through a hole in the shed floor :joy: gave up trying to shift every fungus gnats myself. We have an agreement. Don’t fuck my shit up and I won’t fuck there’s up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity too win.

Appreciate the chance!!!

I’ve never run autos before, yours look killer!

Thanks for the chance!

1 Like

winners

@Mongobongo
@Dr_Jekyll
@Esrgood4u
@Pedro_Bann
@ATM

NB PLEASE LIKE OUR FB PAGE WE ONLY HAVE 7 MATES!

12 Likes

Booya!!! Excited I get to try some of your autos.

I’d like that Facebook page but I don’t have Facebook.

3 Likes

Fantastic.
Facebook is not my venue either. Sorry

5 Likes

These sound like some fun, thanks heaps

6 Likes

Oh wow. Looks like I’ll be growing these out for a 3rd time. Thank you @killabeez-seedbank.
If I had Facebook Id definitely add you to my friends list but unfortunately im too private of a person to have a fb page.

6 Likes