Win three VS4300 lamps from VIVOSUN [Closed]

(1) I’m very familiar with Vivosun…my licensed facility is outfitted with Vivosun double bulb 630 CMH(315 x 2) lamps, 600 watt single ended, along with a bunch of their centrifugal fans…solid performing lights and fans!

(2) What I would do with them…run them side by side my Vivosun CMH lamps and see what the difference is between the two…(Of course I would document the entire grow here on Overgrow :wink: )

(3) What I want…well…if these do as well as I hope will do I will upgrade the lighting in the entire facility with Vivosun LED’s!!

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

I have not tried Vivosun yet but have heard good things about the tents. Would give it a grow for sure. Thanks for the OG family giveaway I will remember that next time im shopping for new gear

2 Likes

I know vivosun well I have your air filters and in line fans

I would use your light to grow some beautiful herbs 🪴

2 Likes

Hey Vivosun!

1. I hear you make kick ass lights! I have not had the pleasure of trying your gear yet
  2. I would love to win a light to start a separate veg and flower tent.
  1. i am sure you make everything needed to do a kickass run, but I would like you to keep up with the new tech and continue to offer quality products at a reasonable price point :slight_smile:
2 Likes

I have 4 of your hid lights and 4 of your blowers. Would love to win a led light and if i did I would put it to use right away. A controller would be what I would like to see in your new products list.

2 Likes

Ooo would love to enter but no feasible way for me to use those VS4300’s .

Good luck everyone

4 Likes

Oh Vivosun! Fabulous products! I have one of their tents, which needs a new light.
I also use vivosun heat mat, humidifiers filters!
Love their service as well!
Thank you everyone for the great giveaways!
Also @LemonadeJoe for all his hard work putting this together.

3 Likes

Thank you @LemonadeJoe and @VIVOSUN this is an awesome raffle

I know Vivosun manufacturers a bunch of grow products. I’m familiar with tents, fans, light bulbs.

If I won, I will replace my hps in my tent.

Lot of good suggestions for new products. I’d love to see your ebb and flow products

Good luck everyone

3 Likes

1 - I know Vivosun makes high quality components targeted at the home grower.
2 - I would use these lights to upgrade my personal grow.
3 - I would love to see a Bluetooth media moisture content sensor system that can actuate a remote water pump.

3 Likes
  1. What do I know about vivosun… nothing really, but we could change that.

2. I have a dream of turning my corner into a real room with a door and everything. Cover the ceiling with light and have enough space to grow meds and some /veggies salad mix for the family. This would aid in that dream.

3. Anything that would make growing/harvesting easier or more efficient

Thanks for the opportunity @LemonadeJoe and @VIVOSUN !!

5 Likes
  • found, them on Amazon search and have bought trimmers, ph & tds meters, lights, heat mats, tents, and baskets from them
  • Outfit a new space dedicated to breeding and genetics
  • Enjoy Vivosun products that are sourced from quality manufacturers- have noticed on some occasions inconsistent quality apparently after lines change to what would presume are lower cost suppliers. Please keep kicking ass and keep seeking consistent and high quality suppliers. And yeah, a flood/drain kit would be neat.
4 Likes

I know I have vivosun heatmats , they work a treat
If I win the light , I shall put it to work
I think a vivosun flood and drain system would be nice : )

5 Likes

Hey @VIVOSUN I first wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to use one of your products and I have known about your high quality grow tents for about a year and I am currently shopping for my first grow tent and I currently use a phototron and I am ready for the next step to growing and would be using the light in the new 3x3 or 4x4 grow tent I’m looking to purchase and I grow meds for my Dad who suffers from Alzheimer’s and chronic pain and I am so limited to what I can do with just a phototron. I am trying to find a light so it’s something that would be put to use with a grow tent from your company :grin:. I’m sorry but I don’t know much about your products other than tents and lights and I would be interested to see something like a seam sealer qmd and patch kit for wear and tear on the grow tents

6 Likes

I have a 6 year old light that could really use replacing, this would do the trick

3 Likes

TBH, I only know of Vivosun through your ads.

I would do a 4x4 side by side with a 240QB +315 CMH.

Anything to actually raise quality.

6 Likes

1,I’ve bought a few products, i have a fan. I know much more from reviews. 2 I would put the light up in my tent/ room.3 I want them to produce a salt nutrient soil focused fert. Edit just checked I have a ph pen from you guys too. Also if I’m remembering correctly i use your t5 light bulbs exclusively… atleast when one goes out :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe @Vivosun for the raffles! You have been a staple in my garden for all facets! I know and use your tents, HID lamps, pH/ppm testers, and trimming scissors! Annnnd…! All at reasonable prices! I would use these to expand my vegetable garden output! Thanks again!

I would like to see some bubble bags or screens for hash sifting from Vivosun.

Your tents double as a wonderful “brooder tent” for baby chicks!
☆DJSF

4 Likes
  • What do you know about VIVOSUN?

Using two Vivoson 315w cmh over my breeding shelf. They work great!

• What would you do with the prize?

Keep making more seeds :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• What new products do you want VIVOSUN to produce?

A parabolic reflector that is compatible with the 315 cmh lights.

5 Likes

I’ve used a Vivosun heating mat for starting seedlings, and I currently have a few of your fabric pots in my tent… ok, my tent is an iPower, but it was on sale used and I couldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue: The prices are competitive and the gear works, not sure what else needs to be said! I’d love to give that light a try in my tent and rearrange the smaller ones currently in there to another room.

If there’s one thing I’d like to see from you, I’m gonna have to hop on board and second the request: a controller for exhaust fans that can handle temp & RH simultaneously. Actually, looks like it’d be fifthing the request, AC Infinity needs a competitor on this stuff before they corner the market!

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks so much for the opportunity.

4 Likes