Win three VS4300 lamps from VIVOSUN [Closed]

thank You!!

3 Likes
  • What do you know about VIVOSUN? Iā€™ve scoped out lights before and have heard good things. Theyā€™ve got my attention for sure

• What would you do with the prize? I would grow baseball bat colas so @BigMike55 could compare them to something phallic

• What new products do you want VIVOSUN to produce? Cargo pants with built in red light therapy for men and/or ā€œdisco shortsā€ that light up and spin like a disco ball (a two in one deal would be great).

9 Likes

JEEZ, Dude!!!
That was supposed to be a secret. Is nothing sacred with you?

5 Likes

I know that you guys make very nice lights and tents Iā€™ve heard only good things and Iā€™d love the chance for some indoor growing action

4 Likes

Of the two tents I have, one black and one grey. The black one is older and has less pinholes. The grey one is much the same, but be mindful of the flap that is supposed to cover the zipper. Both are outstanding tents and great value.
I also use the Vivosun grow bagsā€¦ from 1 gallon up to 7 gallon I have a lot of those and as grow bags go, they are as good as any on the market. I like the handle attachment appears very sturdy.

5 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m in!!! If Iā€™m lucky

3 Likes

Vivosun

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes
  1. I know vivosun makes many grow related products. Iā€™m using your heat pad with controller, fabric pots, and panda film for my grow, and so far all have performed perfect.
  2. If I won, I would use the light in my new room.
  3. I would like to see temp humidity control for
    exhaust fan and reliable oscillating fans.

Thank you for chance

4 Likes

I could really use an led light. Get rid of my hps lights. They cost too much!

4 Likes

I know that Vivosun makes lights and grow products.

I would grow more !!!

Not really sure .

thx

4 Likes

I know vivosun makes a bunch of stuff, theyā€™ve really diversified.
I would use the light to grow some killer ass weed for myself and some nice CBD strains for my grandmother who just recently started experimenting with cannabis for her pain.
And I donā€™t know what Iā€™d suggest. Maybe some coffee mugs. Canā€™t go wrong with a coffee mug!

4 Likes
  1. Obviously Iā€™m aware of Vivosunā€™s lights, but Iā€™ve also come across their tents again and again, and greenhouses when I was doing some research on those.

2. Grow some bomb herb and make seeds

3. Hmmm, not sure, maybe an aerocloner? It feels like Vivosun already makes almost everything itā€™s hard to come up with something.

4 Likes

This is awesome and a big thank you to @VIVOSUN for putting these out to folks!

I think I would love to see a automated watering system

5 Likes

1.) I only know what I read here and from my mentor. She has heat mats, fans and tents.
2.) I have a cmh 315 that was loaned to me. I would love to be able to grow with led.
3.) I am new to growing. So, lights, fans and tents are all I know about. You already have that covered,

5 Likes

Have owned several of your Grow Tents, totally satisfied. Wishing you continued success, stay safe, and be wellā€¦@mister :honeybee: NOTE: Thanks for supporting the Site!!

6 Likes

Currently I am only using Vivosun products for sprouting but have heard great things about the fans and lights.
I would use the light to set up a male area.
As for new items I would like to see led DIY kits.

8 Likes
  1. What would you do with the prize?
    Put it in my @VIVOSUN 4x4 and grow, grow, grow.
    Thank you for being awesome.
    Great prizes, going to make some great nugs!
    The 25 gallon grow bags are top notch.
4 Likes

I use vivosun hid bulbs in one of my tents. They do the job and are reasonably priced. Got an air pump to itā€™s also a good value. Iā€™d put the vs4300 in an 8x4 tent with my other similarly specced led and grow more weed!:grin::grin::grin:

A sip system would be pretty cool ie: autopots

5 Likes

1 - I know the products do have great quality, though I donā€™t own one.
2 - I would use them in my tent!
3 - Some kind of light system which is automatically and constantly tied, dependent on needed humidity and temperature in the room. Thanks!!

4 Likes
  1. Makes affordable grow equipment
  2. Would use it for one of my 2 vivosun 4x8 tents and expand my grow
  3. Larger non woven nursery pots is something Iā€™d love to see. 1.5-2 gal size.
4 Likes