🎉🌿Winter Box Celebration 🌿🎉

Thank you all for this & may your gardens Overgrow in 2020. :hugging:

:evergreen_tree:

22 Likes

Thank you to everyone who helps make all this happen!

11 Likes

@Gaz29

how are the European packages doin ??
thanks for your work
let us know what we have to send you in fees please
thx, Sam

15 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:…I dropped a couple heri before they made it to the stash​:rofl::rofl:…I might have a problem.

11 Likes

Hi @AllOra
Thanks for the nod and kind words.
Somehow I missed getting in on all those other offers.
Does anyone know if they are still available?

12 Likes

Hey @Spaceman! Thank you for the Tiger Jack seeds!
The runs are officially closed though it’s possible there are stashes around for special folk like you.
If there is one in particular you are looking for, drop me a PM. There were only a few Uzbeki but most of the other packs had enough to share and swap.

It looks like the Mothers Milk and Herijuana runs haven’t been marked closed but that may be an oversight.

For the future, I see you are on the list for the Zamaldelica, in addition keep your eye on these threads:

“Watch” the links inside them. Next box is in April, just around the corner.

11 Likes

WOW. Now that you posted everything in your box. I’m coming over!!! LoL. That’s a nice haul man! I can’t wait to see you put them all to good use and fill that tent up with some amazing strains!!

7 Likes

Yo Dog! You ain’t far… If I recall correctly! My eyes (like so many of ours) are bigger than my yard.
Wall to wall Jungle Spice and CGxPR at the moment. CBD autos and an afgani on deck, and then summer… Can’t wait for summer!

9 Likes

LoL :joy: the second tent that I was telling everyone about that my gf bought me, comes on the 17th. I’m still not convinced that I have enough room lol.

I swear if we weren’t having a baby in February, I would be enjoying that WHOLE room for growing.

10 Likes

I received this lovely package in the mail yesterday.

Thank you to everyone involved in getting this put together. What a wonderful group of people we have here on OG!

32 Likes

Nice! That should keep you busy for some time.

12 Likes

No kidding, haha. This forum is the greatest. :smile:

13 Likes

Great idea for a THANKS thread, @AllOra! @MomOnTheRun I want to send some postage help your way and was wondering if the PayPal route that was used in past would work? @50State thanks to you as well as I see you donated quite a bit to this MEGA package I got! @DanzaKuduro thanks for your donation as well!

15 Likes

I opened the box and the seeds leaped out and started dancing. Looking forward to the 2020 Battle of the Strains :hugs:

11 Likes

I received my seeds today and am over the moon! OG has the best community. I was inspired to do a seed run myself which will hopefully make it in the next Spring mail out.

Major thanks to @MomOnTheRun for her tireless work. The breeders: @Heritagefarms, @Silverhaze, @Pedro_Bann, @spaceman, and @Mongobongo! The seed donators: @50State, @MisticHaze, @Craigson15, @Barefrog, and everyone else involved to make this all work!

21 Likes

@Gaz29 is off on his holidays mate. Hopefully he’ll check in at some point but in case he doesn’t I’m sure he returns at some point next week :+1:

11 Likes

Damn, I sure miss a lot of cool stuff going around here. So good to see it!

11 Likes

Holy smokes!!! I’ve been away too long…was there another fundraiser!!!

5 Likes

Preservation Runs. Combined shipment. See above message to Spaceman.

7 Likes