Winter is Coming

One million users are left without electricity under a ‘bomb cyclone’ with temperatures below -20º C and chaos at airports

8 Likes

We hit -39 with wind hills at -58.
It’s 21 now and will be 39 tomorrow.
:laughing:

4 Likes

1 Like

What does the different colors represent. Out of context or no legend doesn’t say much. Are all the yellow ones cancelled that’s crazy shit. What are the blue planes?

3 Likes

This is my area. Winter is not coming, it is here.

10 Likes

Felt it today when the power went out for a good 4 hours. Had every candle in the house lit and pulled a little 2-burner camping stove out of storage to cook and boil water for hot beverages. Good thing I grabbed a fresh propane tank yesterday.

12 Likes

Damn. Try to stay warm friends.

I’m in the northeast, but close to the ocean and that means it never gets quite as cold here.
I’m not stranger to cold (rode my bicycle to work all year round for almost a decade) but once you get below zero, it ain’t f*ckin around any more :cold_face:

6 Likes

LOL, got a message from my kid, that he made it home
(From London to Sarnia area)
He said it was pure hell…

Cheers
G

8 Likes

10 Likes

Glad he made it safe.

5 Likes

Holy Hell, This dude is out on a Zambonie clearing the ice on the local skate rink during this storm at 7:20am. WTF is Wrong with this city worker. All kinds of announcements saying stay off the roads. Haha dude is on shrooms or something.

7 Likes

@CADMAN Do you have overtime in Canada?
He’s driving in circles making bank haha.

3 Likes

Wel My power is out now. Chat later .

3 Likes

Best time to do it, nobody around.

2 Likes

Good thing I didn’t plan a trip to @gpaw’s for Christmas. It would have been over the river in the ditch to Gpa’s house we go :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes