Would anyone listen to an OG based podcast-TheOGBudCast

Not really much politics. The Co-op is very simple really. People put up a strain, the action group does research to make sure the strain is not for sale out there so as not to step on breeders toes. We try to validate the seeds are original F1 seeds and that’s about it. There are exceptions to using F1s as well. Such as if we did a run on OG to make F2s, those F2s could be run to make F3’s as we know of their origins. That’s about it in a nutshell. There are some other bits that are situational but for the most part, those are our goals.

9 Likes

see, that and the situational stuff would make a good five minute video.

6 Likes

@MCR0161 @Upstate would be an incredible guest regarding landrace preservation, if he were willing. Encyclopedic knowledge, and juuust crazy enough to keep things interesting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear:

5 Likes

I think the most political thing is the voting! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hit up my DMS bro. I’ve been watching the friesland stuff hard. As a uk man it’s got me thinking it could work.

@DougDawson that’s still a lot of politicking bro. Especially for someone on the outside looking in. Some of the noobs wont even know what an f2 or f3 is.

You’re my favourite idea guy for the budcast and your write ups are 10/10.

I’ve seen his name but not much of the work. Link me bro

3 Likes

Filter these threads for his posts and you’ll get an idea. He’s also the reason there’s so much Oaxacan Gold circulating the forum right now

6 Likes

I suppose it would :thinking:

I mean, not really politics brother. Just some simple and straight forward goals. Sure noobs won’t necessarily know their F2’s from F3’s but again, not politics but rather education in that case.

4 Likes

Shit, did I just give another reason to come on. stoned-smiley

5 Likes

@DougDawson Holy crap! If you get any more of those green blips The site is going to have to start using roman numerals instead of dots🤣 You are running out of space lol. Soon Your name will have to be shortened to Doug Dawso to make extra room😁
@HeadyBearAdventures If it was the right topic I’d have lots to say, but I have as many weaknesses as I do strengths. There is so much To learn.

6 Likes

Just turn your phone sideways brother :rofl:

6 Likes

Green dots to the power of 2

3 Likes

Perfect. Thankyou man :sunglasses: gives me some reading to do whilst I’m away this week.

Politics was maybe the wrong choice of words brother. An education is more correct. We all think you should be the man to educate too.

Yes you did :joy::facepunch::sunglasses:

Back a couple years nearly everyone had that many pips. Then the system removed many pips cos some did actually go over several lines :joy:

I feel exactly the same. Like a topic on lights and automation builds. I could talk for days. Breeding talk. I know nothing so don’t want to sound ridiculous. I’m going to have a look at your land race threads this week at the caravan. Sure we will have much to talk about after that.

Full of solutions this morning bro :upside_down_face::joy:

Strong coffee to the power of 12 :100: and some blueberry on the decking. The weather actually looks decent here today :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Not sure if this is what’s happening, but you can allocate hardrive storage to be used as RAM, virtual memory, think its called ‘pagefile’.
I used to do that years ago when only had like 2gb of ram (top of the range at the time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:).

:v:

2 Likes

I remember the days of 512mb ram being the business :joy: laptop is running smooth anyway. Not tried to render anything just yet. Just got setup in the caravan for the week. So gonna play in the day. And do some stuff at night time towards the next budcast

2 Likes

Hope you have a nice weekend mate! Take it easy

2 Likes

Got the dj decks on already and a beer before dinner time

2 Likes

windows does it automatically but that isn’t counted towards ram so it isn’t what is happening.

2 Likes

Ahhh get in! I’m jealous :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

OG news is in the making today. Or the learning is anyway. Figuring out the news studio backdrop to suit OG news and been watching tutorials on davinci resolve 18 chroma key editing. Think I’ve about got the jist of that. Trying to find free backdrops for a news studio is the tricky bit ha

5 Likes

use some of the images from this site. should be royalty free at least. lots of good sunrise and sunset pics.

3 Likes