Would anyone listen to an OG based podcast-TheOGBudCast

I sell weed out of a ‘78 chevelle so as not to arouse suspicion.

3 Likes

What car you drive foreigner, I picture you in that 78’ :joy:

2 Likes

This company is based rochdale. They’re pretty good to be fair. Lads happy. That’s what it’s about init :green_heart: might see if he will take me oldham rapid. Need to go argos :joy:

3 Likes

That would arouse a lot of suspicion where I am. The kids round here are selling cocaine from surron e bikes with a ballie on

3 Likes

Can’t give me a ticket if I can’t hit the speed limit.

4 Likes

:joy: thank you for my best laugh today

@MCR0161 maybe Mendo Dope would have a rap battle with the manc madman & talk weed.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Drug dealer don’t drive such shit cars. It’s a brilliant move.

Although I did have a dealer with an ‘04 Neon so it’s not all gold.

4 Likes

Dog I think the podcast idea is a great idea! I’d love to be on and talk about what I know personally and would live to hear from anyone and everyone that would have the chance to speak

3 Likes

And the thing about roots is they stretch, for water. Give them water and they won’t stretch. Give them water far away…and…well.

I think I’ve done a pretty good job.

3 Likes

You can dream, @Foreigner

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Coat of paint, perfect shape. I know nothing about cars. But it looks quality to me.

3 Likes

I’ll battle him. I’ll see him down at 8 mile. With a neon full of shit weed and a fake smile.

I thought I was killing the shit car vibe with a turquoise 1.2l Renault clio back when I was slanging :joy:

Everyones gonna get the chance. First episode is already up. Post 404 if you’ve not seen it bro.

8 Likes

Maybe next time can we film the grow space ?
I’m always interested in how our brothers and sisters have their set up .

A quick tour of the room , maybe talk about the your grow style !

5 Likes

No way I’m hiding my dildo collection just to be on the show. Like me for who I am, dammit.

8 Likes

Amen to that brother by the way which one is your favorite :star_struck:

4 Likes

The green alien looking one because I like to think it’s related to my maker.

You are gross. Stop asking questions :joy:

3 Likes

I have actually asked our next one whether this is a possibility. I’ll show my own once I’ve sorted a new light more suited to the space. @scotchlock had the solstrips.

I’m going back to coco. And unless i see some alright money then HPS too. Not too happy about the last bit. But If it means I’m still growing then it’s a win.

Maybe we make content for $9.99 a month :smirk:

I prefer an egg whisk myself.

Ha, theOGbuttcast

6 Likes

Checking it out now

1 Like

Oh, now we getting personal lol

I could see some being ok with it but most not, just based on legality vs the give a shit factor…

Also kinda brings video evidence into weird places if we’re trying to speak "hypothetically " about growing lol

5 Likes

Says the member of the month three years running.

A man who not only starts fires with sticks but also knows the recipe for a killer squirrel stew. A man with a seemingly bottomless well of triva-based knowledge (which he sadly keeps to himself now favouring the wiki system).

Even if you don’t do the show you should at least be runner up for the Dos Equis guy.

7 Likes