Would you be interested in participating in a West Coast Meet Up?

I have friends up in Vashon Island. I’m in Humboldt. Rain stops here around late June.

1 Like

I live in a little gated community that’s alright, but it’s not a good neighborhood, I’d stay nearby but not here. Edmonds or Lynnwood or more city center Everett, or Mill Creek.
Not sure what festivals, I’m not a big fan of crowds & loud noise and standing around in the sun. :laughing: :woman_shrugging: But I’m sure there will be plenty of little ones up here and big ones in Seattle once it gets warm.
Its wet and cold outside here until at least late April.

I was born down in Humboldt, a ways out from Garberville. Wanting to go back and visit in the next few months, before the summer heat.

4 Likes

So we have our center point, Now if we add people a little further east, AZ, UT NV, where is the new middle point

3 Likes

Stand by for biased, unprofessional data - sometime soon.

1 Like

Doors cost extra now.

1 Like

bias? unprofessional data? :woozy_face:Im not sure I understand the comment

I have got it … no better location than weed California…we can hang out at the weed store.:grinning::grinning::grinning:download (1)

5 Likes

Nice! I’ll wear my “I :heart: WEED” shirt

5 Likes

Not too complicated. If i were to create some sort of middle of it all point, I wouldn’t want anybody to use that as the absolute truth. In other words, I’m lazy would like others to do some research also. But I will give it a shot.

OK The center of California, Arizona, Nevada and Utah is roughly, (very roughly) Warm Springs Nevada, which is cool because many years ago on one of my trips across the country we stopped at Warm Springs. Basically a gas station and if i remember some sort of a store that sells a littlle of everything. But the main attraction was a tiny cabin inside of which somebody dug out a hole in the ground where hot water comes up from the ground making the hole something of a dirty jaquosi. We soaked in it and came out feeling great. The proprietors thought we were a little weird (we were hippies complete with the hair and peace things) but they didn’t hassle us.

3 Likes

Were sitting at 9 people… so, there is that.

2 Likes

Hey, I could do that drive in 7 hours! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Jackson is magical…2nd that

2 Likes

Bumping to keep the idea alive.

4 Likes

We stayed here on our road trip. It was fabulous. Wonderful beds, big back deck on the river & picnic spaces below it. Privately owned by very nice people and not expensive. Could be a lovely spot to meet up. Bet they’d rent out a handful of adjacent cabins and have no issue with smoking gatherings on the back porches and by the river. I’d be happy to call and ask.
We slept several places and the other two highly rated ones spent more of their budget on window dressing and less on good beds. I really like a good bed. A whole little cabin to ourselves was awesome too. It’s the only place I’d stay again, and I’ll make sure it’s where we stay any time we go up and down the coast now.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/jy3vQicQFwTfxafY9

3 Likes

My neck of the woods. I’m game!

1 Like

The place looks perfect. Pretty well centralized. The only question I would have is about the smoking as it says kid friendly. Not sure how that plays out.

Looks like a damn fine location.

1 Like

Just talked to the owner, he says it’s fine. For more than just a few puffs they ask that folks go down to the lawn by the river so it doesn’t drift to other cabins who might not enjoy that, but they’re happy to have a group of us for a reunion-type hangout featuring group cannabis smoking. :grin::green_heart:

5 Likes

6 hour drive from the bay

2 Likes

Here’s the lawn area :wink: and porch where we were, it was totally accessible and delightful, set up with several cozy feeling spaces.

8 Likes