Wow this site is still around

That’s like saying why use a calculator when there is an abacus :laughing:

1 Like

The arrogance and attitude are strong with this one, aren’t they :rofl:

5 Likes

makes sense around these parts id supose, but id rather learn tips from people who walk the walk i dont give 2 shits if some people are offended

5 Likes

100% this homie

1 Like

Sure are lol

1 Like

Hi @krusty, this site’s not only around… it only happens to be the best in town! Or should I say
“world!”? You bet! Have fun! In the meantime, please, go to the thread below and do so! Enjoy!!!

1 Like

you stir the pot like you’re cooking for an army.

7 Likes

I don’t like is attitude…and I don’t believe in is bulls…t

4 Likes

He’s done zero teaching. Only flaunting his superior growing skills

2 Likes

Nobody has seen this guy walk the walk…. He just showed up with a stick up his ass being a dick. He hasn’t shown anybody anything other then attitude

4 Likes

Nice, I spent a ton of time there when I was younger. Fun fact, I lived under the train trestle that goes over the river by downtown for a month or so when I was 15. Not my favorite trip there but was defiantly an experience.

4 Likes

Everyone has there own way to grow, I’ve only ever grown in scrogs since 2007. I’ve been in gardens since 1993. in 4x4 or 5x5 squares with the new led Scorpion diablos I pull 2.5 average I’ve only been back in the game a yr since I retired an cashed out sold my customers an bought multiple houses cash.
Back when I grew in full houses all 5 gallon depot buckets we pulled 2 to 2.5 under hps an 1400 co2 weeks 6 to 8 an our ppms with nutes were about the same lol
Glad to see ur happy with your return.
To making other people smile thats why we help people.
I’m pretty good at growing but I almost never give advice.

2 Likes

Lol how is it arrogance???

I just dont suck up …

Its not arrogance its just fact…i see a few threads on this site and i know 100% if i spent some time with the growers i could triple or better the yields and hugely increase quality…arrogance would be to laugh at them and not help…

I specifically said i need to relearn how to grow…i also say i need to learn how to set up grows with new lighting …that is not arrogance.

4 Likes

I do a 2 week hunting trip to Tunkwa Lake and 2 week fly fishing trip to Roche lake every year. Along with a visit or two to Sunpeaks for some hot totties and skiing

1 Like

if he, is who he claims to be, hes walked further than most here

3 Likes

An yes I grew for the dispensaries in Ventura Beach an Santa Barbara.
All there top self had multiple flowers tested an cleard them all.
But instill think there’s so much more to learn.
Like some people swear 2 gallon pots an get better yields then I in 5

1 Like

Shades of SpeeCees going on in here.

4 Likes

welcome to og @krusty, rocky start, dont worry about the haters thats life these days,

ditch this shit show of a thread and show people what you can do, if you need help navigating hit me up and ill help where i can

so wat…

2 Likes

@krusty whats your preferred way to sprout seeds?

1 Like