Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Do it man.

Can salt based nutrients even go bad?

1 Like

I thought so…hell, idk! Lol
They’re closed tight and stored in a cool dark place. I bet the expiration dates are likely just to sell more product.

2 Likes

I have a quick question for you expert growers regarding sexing the plants. Can you force them to reveal their sex by doing a couple weeks of 12/12 early and then switching back to 18/6 to veg them more? Or will this seriously stress them and cause potential herming?

2 Likes

@ReikoX has a good sexing trick around here somewhere.
I believe it’s like a 2-3day darkness. Then back to 18’s. It mostly worked to show mine. @THCeed’s Cheese was the only stubborn one, lol.

I think @HeadyBearAdventures could tell ya some tricks too. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

3 days or so at 12/12 should kick start seeing pre flowers for most strains and then back to veg light schedule without issue. Some are harder to get to show than others but it’s a good starting point. I wouldn’t want to fully initiate flowering personally as the reveg can be ugly and take awhile. If you have the money, Farmer Freeman’s DNA sex testing can be a good choice.

3 Likes

You might find it in here

2 Likes

Yeah, Im broke as a joke so I have to do the free way right now. Spent too much on seeds. :+1:

1 Like

We have the same budget it sounds like. I think a couple days at 12/12 and then going to 18/6 will hurry up preflowers showing. I veg seed plants 60 days minimum so I usually know what’s male long before flip.

1 Like

How big was your tent again?

1 Like

Usually a week to 10 days would more than suffice

1 Like

I have 2, one acinfinity 2x2x4 and the other is a 2x2.5x5’11" gorilla grow tent. I’m starting in the small tent in solo cups before they go into their final 1 gallon pot on my octopups. The lsgtk and bcbbk will stay in the solos for the entire run.

2 Likes

This is going to be my 3rd grow. I dunno if I should still just concentrate on 1 strain at a time. Never done photo regs. Using MC 1 Part easy. Just can’t get the bud explosion.
What can I use for a PK boos with the MC?

2 Likes

Don’t be scared. Come play with us! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Will somebody turn that thing down.
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
How long until the 1st?
I’m going to go insane in the membrain.

5 Likes

Lol, I’ve been posting Cypress Hill all over today!

5 Likes

Tell me bout it… Who else is on the West coast?
East Coast gets a 3h head start :cry: not fair

3 Likes

Wait… so I can start in two day time coz of the location of where I live???. Or…

Should I wait…

1 Like

Start time is
00:01 November 1st
All over the World

11 Likes

So when it’s November 1st where you live drop your seeds right?

3 Likes

Yes Sir, any time in November is the start.

6 Likes