3 Likes

What I understand yes.

I am awaiting the same trigger pull

feel like a viking ship
HOLD!!! HOLD!!!HOLD!!!HOLD!!!

3 Likes
7 Likes

Yes at 00:01. lol
And for the late starters, you have until the end of the month.

5 Likes

Nov 1st is my birthday, you all are doomed when I use my birthday wish to get this run kicked offšŸ˜†

11 Likes

Sameā€¦ just waitingā€¦

2 Likes

Do it bud!

4 Likes

Lol Iā€™ve been wanting to drop at least one of your lskgtā€¦ Fems but scared it might over take the tent. Also I will still have some long flowering sativas in flower so main tent is 11/13 ATM so have to use my veg closet! Ive had to put the seeds back 3 times already :joy::joy::cry:.

1 Like

Itā€™s coming, itā€™s coming. Lol

5 Likes

Lolā€¦ya, itā€™s a possibility.

2 Likes

@THCeed you sir are, well.
Effin amazing!
Dunno if Iā€™m to stoned to remember winning these, or outa OG goodness these were sentā€¦

48pm

12 Likes

I hope everyone is ready! Only 12 more days.

5 Likes

You will have to get in on the voting when it starts.

4 Likes

That I can do šŸ«”

1 Like

Arrived yesterday and now I am ready to rock šŸŖØ, thanks bro :sunglasses: for supplying the magical :mage:ā€ā™‚ beans šŸ«˜ so I can participate in your GR8 contest! HELL YEAH! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::wink::+1::facepunch::clap::tada::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

How many are we supposed to start? Just trying to plan ahead.

3 Likes

My guess run as many as you want for the contestā€¦, i believe i am gonna drop them all and see what comes up, never hurts to have a large yield of a great strain.
@420noob @blowdout2269 @THCeed

this is gonna be fun
@Habitt @CanuckistanPete @LzBoy @6u3m @FirstCavApache64 (happy birthday)

this is gonna be a true test of fun with a bunch of great growersā€¦i am still hoping to be able to affer some items for the winners circle, just waiting to see if this plant works to my advantageā€¦hAPPY hELLOWEEN TO ALLā€¦

7 Likes

I thought I was going to get to join the fun, but I think I ended up with too any females to fit in more.

Here is the WMBK. Just flipped. I thought it was male, but it may turn out female. no balls yet.

12 Likes