Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Nice work @Royal… sending Beans afar, well its just bloody Cool!

And, most importantly, Thanks again @THCeed. US22 in Chatham Kent will be coming down tonight as well. (With WMBKush) Half-way into Week 8. There will be a Picture review b4 Chop.

1 Like

It looks like I will be able to supply some Aunt Ginny’s Elixir S1’s for prizes, as well as some Happy Little Accident, which is a Cheese Dawg male crossed to a Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle Female.

Just for clarification @THCeed what is the lineage of the WMBK, I cannot seem to find my notes on that one.

7 Likes

this is a great tip, i have room in a 12/12 tent right now…going to germinate these today, get these puppies going…whats the deadline, and as i mentioned in the DM, i will try and add to the prize pot.
@THCeed HMU if you need anything else besides a proper grow log

3 Likes

That does sound like a happy accident. Sure hope that I win that prize. 2 of my favorite strains united. Chatham Kent in Ontario?

1 Like

Start November, finish yet to be determined.

6 Likes

Got my “floaters”. Thanks @THCeed

Can’t wait for the WMBK contest to start!

9 Likes

How is the aunt Ginny’s elixir?

1 Like

Really great plant! Very bright and uplifting event and wonderful nose and terps. Excited to see how these seeds turn out.

Some incentive on the site.

5 Likes

When I chop and dry these bitches, I’m a pop all the WMBK I got
Can’t wait for this to start!

14 Likes

Morning @THCeed, Thanks again for introducing me to your WMBKush.

Grown in the next County, Topped between 5th and 6th, she was only fed water, with Soil Amending each 3 weeks.

She came down yesterday and she is absolute Treasure.

7 Likes

Thanks for the post, Brother.

2 Likes

Had to send a link, my pics were on the computer… thx THc

2 Likes

10 people on the list still are marked need. Also some members are marked sent, have they bean received?

6 Likes

Works for me.

2 Likes

Wow, I can hardly wait after seeing those photos.

3 Likes

Now im even more excited for the contest. I may even pop some Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle right along side and have an entire @THCeed grow to brag about. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

You certainly have my permission. LOL

4 Likes

So seeds can hit water November 1 right?

6 Likes

Chomping at the bit too, aye bud?

4 Likes