Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Are they talk about the seeds with a volcano :volcano: shape (con-caved) on the one end? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I believe in this BRO science. Works more for me than not.

2 Likes

It’s looking great so far! Everyone is kicking butt!

1 Like

We’ve got enough “scientists” in this community to lay that theory to rest, one way or another. I’ll document it whenever I plant regular seeds. (All have been feminized to date.)

3 Likes

Can you show us an up close view with a comparison when you get time? 🫤

1 Like

Someone posted the description above with photos. I would link you if I knew how.
Post 257

1 Like

Almost all of them have broken surface this morning.

I am running some autos. I believe three varieties, I will post them later. I never run Autos this is only the second time in my life but because of space for the WMBK and my bean run I can’t interfere with the flower room.

10 Likes
3 Likes

I got it now :roll_eyes:, must have missed it. 🫨

2 Likes

I got 5/6 planted. The sixth one is showing a tail this morning so it will be going in dirt soon.

10 Likes

I’m going to Apply this, perfect-hole thing as well!
Every bit of Bro Science gets a No-Brainer nod !

3 Likes

Just in case anyone missed it. Not proven… But he’ll if it works, why not give it a try.

4 Likes

Regret not getting in on this and almost popped one on the side to play along. still might drop one tonight for fun. good luck all!

4 Likes

You have all of November.

3 Likes

word, maybe I will. I didn’t read hard into it. saw them starting so kinda just said meh hah. I’ll have to check in on the details.

2 Likes

I like sex. And beans.

Generally not in the same situation :joy::joy::joy::joy::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Guess this will be our grow journal here?
I to intimidated to start my own atm :grimacing:

2 JPS up and running and 6 WMBK with hopefully 2 more by morning.
Lights @ 18-6 25% 18" away
Hope everyone is having a great day :seedling:

13 Likes

go for it man, i have a log posted just for the contest grow…

4 Likes

This is a great place to keep your grow Journal, everybody gets to see it.

5 Likes

4/7 sprouted and they are above ground! As of late this is when I kill my plants so luckily I have a handful of these guys to get me there if needed!:joy:
I’m in the game!

13 Likes