Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Gotta bun in the oven

15 Likes

Three into cups!

With the sad Bloody Monster clone babies to keep them company.

14 Likes

I might have a triple coming, too bad it is on a Bubble Gum Auto.

15 Likes

So I just saw the list and some are doing a solo cup grow an it got me thinking :thinking:. Got 4 above ground now if 3 females then 1 should be a solo grow. If the seeds don’t drop that way well then obviously I’ll have to get more wet til I get my min 3 gals.

7 Likes

Hey, Hey! Looks like I get to play! 3-3 above soil!
I have 1 helmet head to deal with but that’s not a problem. :+1:t3: I spoke with the first up and was partially correct. They stopped for gas annnd snacks. Apparently ole hard head had to use the bathroom as well. We’re back on the road now! :fist:t3:

15 Likes

hey guys i think i can play too. WMBK 3/3. this is going to be delicious. Have fun and good luck to everyone. Thanks for this fun game.

12 Likes

Safe driving.
It sure sounds like more beans are cracking than not. I’m glad everybody’s having a great germination rate.
I have two left out of the 16 for the WMBK. As for the Autos I don’t think I’m at 50%

6 Likes

Okay, so you just talked me into it I will germ two beans to put in a Solo Cup.

7 Likes

Just checked this morning and the second seed popped a tail and she went into the peat pellet till she shows her head then into the solo.

3 Likes

Turns out the helmet headed one was a bit more trouble than I thought. Beautiful white stem but inside the shell was rotten mush. Reinforcements have been called. I dropped another one to replace her. I didn’t “sex” this seed. I just grabbed the “big” one! :joy: It’ll be a week behind the other two but I’ll just start yelling at those so they shrink back a bit till the new one catches up. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

The big one really these things are fricking coconuts so big lol.

I never flowered in a solo but I’ve kept clones for months in solos so let’s how this goes.

Let’s get it on!

4 Likes

2 and a half making their way :joy: :call_me_hand:t2:

8 Likes

I love the ostrich.

4 Likes

Were is that seed sexing chart, and instructions how to sex them…
Thanks

3 Likes

This?
72669a2ec2335d1aad88a028f2624ad7ff1cd51c_2_636x500.jpeg

5 Likes

Yes cool, was there a tutorial with that…

1 Like

Or just what is in the picture

1 Like

Just the pic

1 Like

Cool , will print it out , thanks

3 for 4 so far.

13 Likes