Wreckage master bastard kush contest

The Bastard is my mix, no one has ever seen it unless they grew this already.
Also, start date was the 1st, so there better not be any older than that. Lol
Most people like at least 2 months veg and 2 months flower. So at least this.

7 Likes

What a brilliant plan. We are all testers.
20231108_155553
Edit. I am joking. But maybe it is a good way to have fun and get many testers. Could become common, lol.

5 Likes

Flip Backwards a week earlier. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve got one up in soil and 2 up in the root riot plugs. I’ll grab a pic tomorrow when I plant the plugs. Very nice early vigor showing even with me ignoring them. Should be a fun contest, thanks @THCeed .

4 Likes

Dam , i guess im going to miss all the Fun… :sob: :cry: :crying_cat_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :frowning_face:

1 Like

This is what it is all about and nothing else.

5 Likes

Oh no. Between myself and a few other members here, together we have grown about 800. Lots were put right into 12/12 and stress tested in many ways. Very, very few hermied on us. Some nice bud pictures on the site too. It is nice smoke, with a good yield.

6 Likes

Do what you can. Soak some beans and get in on the prizes.

2 Likes

I got my winter water supply ready for the plants. I can go back on the well any day now and we will be good.

Should be enough I hope.

Also, for the new cup Growers, melt the holes in the cup. This strengthens the rim of the hole.

6 Likes

Okay, thanks! I’m in rockwool, so I plan to hit them hard and fast, it’ll be fun to see how they compare with others. :+1:

9 Likes

Made 10 custom lazy pots.
Sliced down 1 side to easily open if I’m going to go into a bigger 3 gal fabrics.
No pics tonight of the lady’s tonight, To haiiii on my own supplaiii :seedling:
And my bloom came in, heard some good stuff about Reefertilizer. Only time will tell I guess.

12 Likes

Nope. Just pack the medium in there tight!

You got this @LzBoy !

2 Likes

I’m 3 for 3… let’s go!!!

7 Likes

Shit!!! Been busy and missed the start so I’ll be a few days behind. Printed some “airpots” for the run so need to get this going tonight :grimacing:

16 Likes

were u get the 3-d file , whats the size of the pot

Got it on printables. 120mmx120mm

2 Likes

I am a little slow but they are in water!

12 Likes

Welcome to the party @Maddawg :seedling:
And thanks @Pigeonman sounds good. :+1:
Man that 3d printed is cool af!

4 Likes

well, my heating mat got bumped to high and cooked all 9… Is there a prize for the first person out?

11 Likes

Like a boobie prize?

12 Likes