Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Pony Express, high ho Silver….:racehorse::horse_racing:

You have all of November to start your beans I will get them on their way tonight.

3 Likes

@THCeed
Thank you! The package arrived and I’m dropping my seeds today! The postman brightened a cloudy day w/this delivery! I was looking forward to this for some time .

6 Likes

7 Likes

Damn @Ris. Shitty deal bro.
Looks like @THCeed gets ya taken care of.
Keep em comin!
I personally think the murder of so many seedlings deserves a prize. :rofl:

5 Likes

On my way to the mailbox @Ris. God speed little beans.

4 Likes

Is this a DWC setup?

1 Like

Drive safe, we want the beans to arrive safe.

2 Likes

No it is a GEMI-CONNECT rigged up 5 gal buckets with air rock water and nutes

This will probably start slow then produce some stanky Danky buds in week 7/8
No dws. No e&w.

Just the old school make it work. And make it work big.

I have 10 buckets running and all air rocks and straight nutes

3 Likes

Why does it take so long to get grow medium ? The reason I’m asking is I was just thinking what is the best medium to use and is it better to mix your own . Does it really make a difference if you use good additives like floral 123 or fox farm . I’m just learning so I’m reading and asking as many questions as I can .

2 Likes

The mailbox that I send them out in, is about 200 ft from my house. Barely have time to get it lit. LOL

1 Like

I am about to try something similar to this.

2 Likes

1 Like

try using Cultiwool …it seem to root quick with a bath of a/b solution and water…little bit of vermiculite on top, and blammo we has ourselves a party

I mix a manure compost, with a potting mix, with perlite. A few other things, but they are my main ingredients.

2 Likes

You got it.

If you want a KISS method. Imo. As a new grower myself.
Easiest thing I’ve ever done…2nd grow. Straight promix HP with mega crop 1 Part got me 30oz outa 5 autos…in 3g… Happiest I’ve been in decades…
No PH’n. Tap water… Learn VPD is the biggest Imo. And watering if course.
Good luck growchacho :seedling:
Oh and tonight’s shots of the lady’s… See what I did there :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

suffer not the weak to live…
nods in approval

3 Likes

I’m sorry THCeed you have great advice and I love learning new stuff but my wife is in no way going to allow me to grow in the house knowing there’s manure in the indoor garden ! My wife’s a clean freak she would smell that from down the street . I think I will stick with the easy one to try this next time .

3 Likes

Oh that’s another thing, my first grow was gaia green organic with ewc and soil mix… Effin fcuknats galore…
Promix and salt nuts… Not a single one :seedling:

1 Like