Wreckage master bastard kush contest

That’s funny. There is no smell. They also sell bags of soil called 420 VPN or M lol I think in Barrie you can get it at Canadian Tire and around the city probably at some nurseries, could probably Google it and find it easy enough

3 Likes

Party up in here. Good luck to all

3 Likes

Please wait 9 hrs for more likes. WTF
I will be awake and back at this before then.

4 Likes

Well you did say manure ! Just puts a picture of a cows ass in my head ! I’m a little fucked ! Some times the thinker works wierd

2 Likes

Manure hell if you got a truck and shovel there is plenty of horse shit here!:rofl:

4 Likes

It’s all broke down, there’s no smell. Plus cow shit doesn’t smell that bad just to start with once it’s dried out.

1 Like

That’s way better than Bull shit

1 Like

I’m just a city boy ! We only got dog shit ! Here

Maybe raccoons?

How many times do u feed them Mega Crop per week…

It even stinks way less :wink:.

Well said.

1 Like

Geez shit come into the conversation and everyone shuts up !!! I recently starred growing with led lights does anyone feel this is a better way than high hid lights ?

1 Like

Update from the grow room.

Second set is starting to show.
Top 1 has something funky going on with the leaves.

8 Likes

Cool pics never seen those kind of effects . What are your little friends ?

It’s in the thread name lol wreckage master bastard kush

8 Likes

Every watering, after the first sign of needing feed. starting low ec. Then adjusting depending on the green, to light… More MC… To dark. Less… Easy peasy.
They have an easy chart on their site.
Got the free promo bag back a couple of months ago with the sea-k… But none of their Bud Explosion to help in flower in Canada for months… And none in the future…
So I’m going to try the reefertilizer bloom. Same concept… Chillated, water soluble and Canadian to boot
Good luck in what ever you decide.

3 Likes

What thread ! I just can’t figure this out ! Frustrated big time

No worries man I was just bustin your chops a little bit man lol. The thread we are in right now. Go to the first post and you’ll see this is for a growing contest. Anyone can post here it’s not about that it’s just dedicated for all to share their grow of this strain. It’s pretty cool check it out .

2 Likes

You’ll get it @Thetravler
Just replied to your other post for editing a wiki.
Welcome aboard growchacho.
We’re all here to help

4 Likes