Wreckage master bastard kush contest

Such a bitch to trim.
I’ve hacked up majority of many plants for extracts in the past. Just because trimming a foxtailed bud makes me rage. :joy:

7 Likes

So day 36 on this girl and look purple tips and frost

17 Likes

Thanks EVERYONE for the fox tail explanation :pray:.
Once again OG rocks. If I’d had asked that question at alot of other sites. I’d get laughed out probably :blush:.
Y’all REGGAE, and I’m dam happy to have found such incredible peeps. :green_heart:
PS: ruff day at work, thanks for making it better when I got home. A little faith in humanity returned :innocent:

8 Likes

Don’t worry bro :sunglasses: I had a few foxtails on the last grow and they smoked :dash: just as well, they just make the buds a little funky looking :eyes: and give them a little Caricature at the same time! :ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I’m still here! Don’t count me out yet! You don’t have to count me first… just count me dammit! :joy:

WMBK day 43 since flip… I think. :+1:t3:

We gettin there! :crazy_face:

26 Likes

50 days in 12/12.

I couldn’t bring myself to kill the males without allowing some pollination. These plants are some of the best looking in the tent. Very healthy.

24 Likes

24 Likes

big dogs, and little dogs, i regretfully take myself out of the grow side of the contest…i was in a hurry switched nutrient from salt to liquid…(wow what a failing result that was…with a collapse and crumble i was in the fetal position crying after all the work)…this takes me to the end result…i will be here for the judging, and help with all end results…

i am just pulling my plants from the contest…

i will try and run these agan…as i believe the strain had lots of potential and love to offer in flower…

this is a shitty way to end last week. but had to step back and start over on another few strains…lets make this contest true to its nature…keep to the rules, and i will have prize list up next week …i believe my brotha @shag is our last donor…and will get the prizes listed…Congrats to all of you keeping the grow…i wanna see som love in the end…GROWMIES your the best

17 Likes

Sorry to hear this, it’s hard to lose plants you put so much time and effort into.

4 Likes

That so sucks. Sorry to hear that, Brother.

7 Likes

your solid man, i cried it was a disaster…one night is all it took to ruin my week…
they looked great, buds were just starting to do its thing…and BAM…BYE BYE…AND FUCK CARTOON…i was devastated… …but you guys know me well enough at this point…i will conquer, and rediscover…

this will not be the last of master bastard in my house…i will be here till the end brother, have no fear…i told you i was in to help, i am here till the end…

7 Likes

Again, sorry to hear that, but I know you have my back on the contest. You are Reggae solid as well.

4 Likes

16 Likes

That greenhouse has a damn chimney :rofl:

1 Like

Have to heat it up in the winter months… :grinning:

2 Likes

Damn, that sucks bro!
Worth another grow indeed. :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel like they’re dropping like flies around here.

2 Likes

Right I’m surprised I’ve been able to get 2 of them this close to harvest! One 54 days the other 48 days! So much glitter!

4 Likes

I’m at day 37 from flip and it looks happy so far. Wish I had put it in a bigger pot but she’s a tolerant plant aa far as putting up with the constant dry backs.

21 Likes

Dang, that’s Beautiful!

4 Likes

Thanks man, that means a lot coming from you. Can’t wait to see your outdoor trees this summer. Going to try and pop some NL#5 this year and if any look special I’ll grab some cuts for you if interested.

4 Likes