Wreckage master bastard kush contest

OH YOU GUYs

2 Likes

8 Likes

You only get One Chance To Grow!

3 Likes

Nope, the LSGTK, USS, and Blueberry have always alluded me.

3 Likes

That’s just not right.

4 Likes

Its doesn’t seem quite right, does it? :thinking:
:rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Almost unheard of in this day and age.
Does that mean you have not received a Bart Head yet?

9 Likes

Hey all so my second wmbk got chopped yesterday day 62 with a bunch of amber. Sunday there was a few didn’t check Tuesday oops oh well got great purple color and thick trics. Weird thing I was wet trimming her so I had some good leaf matter to add to fresh hash anyways she smelled of grilled onions. To the point my girl came out if the bedroom looked around and asked what I was cooking since she couldn’t see any food!:exploding_head:. Just now went in and sniffed the buds and yeppers still smells like grilled onions. Anyone else have this pheno? The pics are on other phone and wifi is shit ATM.

9 Likes

Correct.
I still got no Bart head either.
:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

One down!

Flash.

No flash.

17 Likes

Nice job! Congrats on the harvest. I’m gonna be there in the next two weeks it looks like.

7 Likes

I didn’t sleep well last night knowing this. Somebody better send me some Deets today so I can get some sleep tonight.

10 Likes

Well today was the day to chop the plants down.
I have good news and bad news.

2 Likes

I know I’m hanging on an edge waiting 

2 Likes

Bad news first. I won’t be getting any votes for the "anything " in this contest. I battled pests the whole grow, so I decided to pollinate them with some Freakshow pollen. Here are some pictures:

The good news is that the pollen took and with a quick squeeze of a bud, out popped these. I should end up with as @420noob :rofl: would say, 4-400 beans or better. Sorry, I had to.

If someone would like to do a bean run with these, please contact me. Would that make it an F2?

Edit
These buds are super sticky.

25 Likes

Bean run as make more beans? đŸ«˜ Not quite my wheelhouse and I have a seed run I’ve got to do first
but if no one jumps on it by June ish/july, perhaps I can tackle the task then.

Also
came up from checking the wmbk in the dry tent. Not ready
probably 3ish more days but damn it’s pretty bud and I came back upstairs and Mrs slowtoes said “ooowee you’re skunky buddy” so it must be pretty damn skunky. She doesn’t say things like that lightly. Hehe :purple_heart: I’m pumped to see what this smokes like.

8 Likes

You mean like an open pollination run?

1 Like

I thought the freakshow pollen was only going to show up in the new seeds. Your buds look like freakshow got to them Too.

Sorry. I had an aphid battle in october. They won but I got a crop out and the survivors starved off.

Still fighting these things.
I pollinated my WMBK plants with Freakshow pollen, these are the offspring.

3 Likes

Yes, to see what we get after round 2.

2 Likes