Wut ya'll got poppin for 4-20-2020 ?!?

Yup, that’s her. Easy trimming
Here’s how mine turned out

13 Likes

Thanks @OleReynard and everybody else. Happy Birthday @lefthandseeds!

Here’s to everyone having a stellar 4/20. It’s gonna be anti climatic this year. Some friends from the mountains are going to swing by later so I can give them some seeds. I have to find some indica for them. I have a few now. I’ll let them grow something and they’ll let me come up and grab some clones.

Today, I’ll likely be here all day working around the yard. My new brake caliper is hanging up again, so I have to take it apart and grease the slide pins. I think I put that one back in without it. I hope that’s all.

I’m going to plant some seeds I’ve been sitting on. I’m going to drop some Black Lime Special Reserve f4 today and some BLR x OG kush. I have 3 pretty SSDD f2 about to get flipped. I have one sprouted Phuuus IPA fem and going to pop another today. It’s (AK-47 x Northern Lights) x Super Skunk.

I’ll check in all day probably! I just lost two paragraphs of my post that I can’t re-do now… damn computers and dumb phones.

Happy 4/20! peace

8 Likes

Last night at 12:01 I had to bog lifesaver. Started the morning with some doob creek bog quad hash rosin which is blue moon rocks, sweet Cindy , life saver and boggle gum made by our very riahgorf. I simply cannot wait to get home and smoke a joint. Have a great 420 guys and keep it OG.

5 Likes

I’ll be indulging this 420 with some coconut infused oil we made the other day, dropped a few in my coffee this morning to get the day started, unfortunately I’m working today so not really doing much else will hit the bong when I get home later, happy 420 every1 and happy birthday @lefthandseeds and @GMan

3 Likes

Happy birthday! Lets see a pic of that SSDD youre about to flip! I’m getting ready to harvest one.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @lefthandseeds and @GMan and happy 420 to everyone!

Man, I wish I could pop some new beans for 420 but I’m already at my plant limit. I have some Mephisto’s seriously burning a hole in my pocket. If only I had a bigger tent, I’d toss these 2 clones and pop two Northern Cheese Haze or these two CDLC x FS freebies I got.

Two weeks or maybe a bit more to go before I flip this Russian Snow and Purple MAC to flower. Got the start of outdoor run going but it’s gong to be at least another month before anything happens with those. Just a bunch of hurry up and wait here :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not much going on. Getting ready to plant these lr x uv f2s. This will be 1st planting of the year. Aiming to do 3 rounds this year hoping for better results than last year :sweat_smile:
Outdoors is such a pain sometimes haha. Happy 420 to everyone!

7 Likes

Dropped a dozen Paiona Purple Paralyzer and 10 Sunshine Daydream. Not sure where I’m going to plant them at this point but I just need to decide and dig holes. I’m not going to worry about sex because I’d like to do a couple open pollination seed runs…if my plans pan out…sometimes this back of mine has other plans. HAPPY 420 FRIENDS

7 Likes

Well hell ladies and gentlemen I guess when I get home I need to pop something :joy::rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile: I do need to get into them secret chief x temple of Apollo @Sincy those and time to see what comes of some Azad Kashmir crosses I made :grin: see if a pollen Chuck can yield some gold

5 Likes

Hi All! Happy 420 everyone! And Happy Birthday @lefthandseeds & @GMan :birthday: I usually soak my outdoor seeds on 4/20. This year I’ll be testing NS#2 x Goji OG and NS#2 x Granny Skunk#5 for @SCJedi.

Enjoy!

11 Likes

Front row (Dark Sparks) were all born today!! Gogogo!

5 Likes

Long hike with my pup in a forest about an hour from me. It was cool, saw a different section of a large state forest I grew up going to. Much kush was smoked, I was the only one on most of the trails due to large parts of it being “closed,” I guess due to Covid. No one enforcing anything, I hiked about 5 miles and only saw 2-3 people.
Oh, I get it. “Poppin.” lol I am stoned as shit, I read this as a “what’s everyone doing on 4/20” type thread.

1 Like

Poppin could mean whatever suits your need, weather it’s bong rips, joints or blunts burning, dabbin, eatibles just wuts poppin… But I did mean bean poppin, because usually around Easter and Four Twenty, I get my outdoor seeds popped.
But back to your meaning, nothins poppin partywise because I don’t wanna be around too many people passing bongs n joints to and fro ! :hugs:

@Yooper63 seems like we’re twinzees ! I put one of each of those test tube babies directly into coco in the window. Running more indoors next couple of weeks

• edit ; I have ns#2 x goji og and ns#1 x Granny skunk #5
2 Likes

Glad you made the cut! I’m stoked about these genetics. There should be some :fire: in all the testers’ grows.

1 Like

I managed to get properly stoned today, even though most of it involved working on my truck… All is good now! peace

1 Like

Happy belated Birthday @lefthandseeds!

Mostly out of wonder and boredom… and in celebration of 4/20, I planted a few fem seeds given to me by my friend The Joker. The cross is ADub x Pure Kush.

Both parental strains are very heavy hitters, so the offspring has got to be good!
Can’t wait to grow this cross… if it’s potency is anything close to his ADub x SSH, then I’ll be napping much more often after toking… damn, that cross was strong!

6 Likes

Well hell fellas it’s been a month let’s see these 420 babies

3 Likes

Nigerian sunshine

Second Nigerian sunshine x granny skunk
My 420 babies

8 Likes

Nigerian Sunshine #2 x Goji OG (front row), Middle row is mixed, Nigerian Sunshine #2 x Granny Skunk #5 (back row). Day 20 Veg.

I’ll start hardening them in a week or so in the cage (greenhouse).

4 Likes