X18 Pure Pakistan

Hello brother, I have the last 10 seeds of X18 that I have since 2013, years ago it was difficult for them to germinate, but if you want to try … if you want to send me a mp

regards

3 Likes

Hola Yaxu

I am fine I got some from

a source in europe will

work it next fall
ps: I have 2 oaxaca going

Thanks

Bare

4 Likes

I meant x18 not seeds in general lol

2 Likes

It’s that intersex trait popping up, unfortunately. I did 0 selection on the reproduction, just wanted to retain maximum genetic diversity and get a seed increase.

Any “work” I actually do on this line, I would definitely focus solely on 1-to-1 matings from the increase with proven, sex-stable parents that have been run a few times before pollinating (at least I think that would be the best approach).

Just germed a bunch more of these myself to look for a stable girl that I can pass around in cutting form. Appreciate you growing these!

-Bury

9 Likes

I knew this one was going to be hard to get my hands on

2 Likes

I recently had the opportunity to use a select male of this to refine a few projects, while starting a few others also. The male was a beast and smelled like green apples. Hoping that it will dominate the Malawi Gold I outcrossed it with in hopes that it will dominate the line & terps responsible for the root like earthy tone in this Malawi. But the main reason I used this line was due to its purity and diversity within its genome that I wanted to take to some of my select work with other Kush type plants…

6 Likes

Maybe off topic since it’s a different strain…but World of Seeds has a Pakistan Valley that is supposed to be a pure indica and 22%

I noticed it because I searched for sleep and most highly rated on a seedbanks website.

5 Likes

Hey friend,
Do you still have any X18 f2s to share? I have beans to trade.

Thanks

2 Likes

@Craigson15 I gave out so many of these pure beans and so few people did right by them (not talking about here, but in general)…of the hundreds I freely handed out, I wish at least a few people would have hunted and shared phenos as I originaly planned.

I’m honestly down to only my breeding/backup stock of the pure beans Otherwise I would. Sorry man.

Not to plug another site, but check out this thread for a good hunt of pure X18, my buddy Nobody is going to run 50 of them soon:

https://www.beanbasement.nl/threads/x18-tom-hill.4556/

Even though I shelved the outcross project, I’ve still been digging through selections myself to find stable girls to keep around in clone form. Recently did a hunt of the Blackberry x X18 and found 3 super nice phenos. When I give them their second run (first from clone) in a month or so, I’ll make sure to document it in a thread here.

-Bury

16 Likes

NP buddy, ill check it out
Thanks for replying

2 Likes

Hi Yaxu, wondering if you still have/would be willing to part with those X18 seeds? I’m in Nova Scotia and have been growing and making seeds for years, so I have a lot of experience/success with popping old ones. I would open pollinate them in a group and Happily send you a significant portion of whatever seeds come from the project. Hope to hear from you. Peace.

1 Like

So the real seed company has stock of the x18 line available for anybody who may be interested.

5 Likes

Thanks I’ve always been interested in this strain for the smell/flavors described

1 Like

I figured somebody besides me would want to grab a pack
I have alot of interest in preserving landraces and heirlooms.
And yeah I would love to find a apple smelling pheno and play around untill I could make a sour green apple tasting plant, or at least close to it.

8 Likes

The acid sour green apple pheno is what I’d be after as well haha, there’s a clone only cut Sour Apple that I also want but its Sour D x C99 i believe

2 Likes

Hey @buryseeds mate.
I ran x3 different crosses of your X18 -away back a few years ago now - the Nigerian haze, Stardawg IX and the Ghash (you called it; ‘1888’…)
Anyway i ran them and I did NOT have any herm on me - they all finished up well and I REALLY enjoyed the Ghash cross - the other two crosses were nice too.
You should send some more of your out crosses to some other testers here with the disclaimer that they MIGHT herm .!?
I’m sure you’ll have a few people jump on another tester or two …?!
Hope you find some stable X18 to take them further bro …
Gaz

4 Likes

I have x18 available for a repro if you are interested.

9 Likes

If they aren’t interested, I certainly am! I’d be happy to dedicate my breeding tent to an x18 open pollenation!

7 Likes

How many packs were each of you interested in? I’m pretty sure I have two… 1 each?

4 Likes

That would be amazing, I can start them in a few weeks! PM inbound.

5 Likes