X18 Pure Pakistan

I was looking at the x18 on the real seed company, maybe I’ll give it a try! Better than Mass Medical Strains only having Fem Paki in his drops was really disappointing from what I was hoping for

2 Likes

I’ll check to see if I have two packs when I get home. Nearly positive I do. @SeminoleSeeds…you see this?

4 Likes

I agree. All Tom Hill strains should be saved for posterity.

5 Likes

Agreed 100%! Tom’s genetics are excellent quality and represent true dedication to the plant, as well as a complete lack of greed. We should all try to be more like Tom!

5 Likes

I believe is more like cider rather that just sour green apple, or at least that was the smell described by the person how gave the me seeds I do have.

Either way it should be interesting get an Apple profile.

4 Likes

That is correct I’m just wondering if that apple cider can be worked into a sour apple :smirk:

2 Likes

Sup @Gaz29 long time :v: I’m not on as much as I’d like, but I still lurk time to time. Glad to see people are still interested in this line. If there were some folks that wanted to run some pure, or were interested in some outcrosses (X18 Outcrosses (Test Thread)), I don’t mind giving some out. I’ve since moved on to other projects, but I’ll always have love for the X18; it needs someone to keep working the line and there’s a lot of potential here for building blocks with other strains and crosses. I also believe this line has tremendous medicinal value, but that’s a whole 'nother convo :wink:

Hope everyone is doing well so far in 2021 :v:

-Bury

14 Likes

im still looking for the x18 its the last piece of my TH puzzle
DC
PTK
THH

… still need x18 to complete my collection…

3 Likes

@acespicoli
Real seed co or kwikseeds

8 Likes

Im in the usa, strange that TH genetics can only be had across the pond now … ? Be nice to have a local non customs reproduction.
Those are both reputable sources and I agree totally you get what you order from them trsc and kwik are doing the good work.

I need a hard hitting indica with high yield for a loved one
with sedative and narcotic effect for pain and instant sleep
think x18 could work for a lightweight? or there a better pure indica ?

Thank you!

3 Likes

Unlike many of the overseas distributor I have never had any issues with kwikseeds/RSC.
For a light weight you might check out some landraces such as Lebanese or tashkenti. I can send some tashkenti cross with skunk if you want to Pheno hunt.
The tashkenti puts me to sleep but doesnt last All night for me.

3 Likes

@Trowertripper the leb is a beautiful plant bro thx

1 Like

someone do me a favor and drop a close up pick of some fully mature x18 seeds please

1 Like

As i recall , the X18 seeds i had/have were rather wee seeds - why do you ask .?!
Are you gonna run some of the X18 .? Watch for herm’ traits if you do run some …
:facepunch:
Gaz

4 Likes

theres a thing in the works for the x18, no timeline yet so it will require alot of patience unless someone else picks it up or has a freezer stash :wink:

1 Like

Seeds I had were large and lightly colored. From kwik seeds.

4 Likes

@Upstate I just ordered a bunch of seeds from Kwikseeds. I sent for the deep chunk, the x18, the Sinai, Crimean and one laos strain. All the **HIT **jobs made me do it. I know the landrace seeds may not germinate but I don’t care. When you pay less than a dollar per seed you gotta expect some bad seeds.

5 Likes

Popping those soon! Just waiting on space to clear up.

4 Likes

I think the best thing with those mottled seeds is scarification a match box with a piece of 120 grit sand paper, and sometimes they are super fresh. Also distilled water drop em right in a shot glass till they crack 1-3 days then sterile fine vermiculite same shotglass size pocket inside you long term medium.
if that x18 reproduction goes as as planned we need to talk! My homie is doing a x18 when? ur guess is as good as mine… some other things currently in the pipeline

end of rant sorry lol.

4 Likes

Hey! How are you? I thought you might be gone. Glad to hear you are not and you’re still up for that repro with X-18. Lots of interest in that one.

5 Likes