Yarddog's Grow✌️

Northern Lights getting ready for bloom

7 Likes

That BPU looks like a beast! Good job. :thumbsup:

Refresh my memory, what’s BPU? Blue Power ?

4 Likes

Blackberry Kush
Purple Chitral
Uzbekistan Hash Plant
Its a cross a breeder gave me a few years ago in seed form. far as i know, he never did much with them. i think it was an accidental pollination or something

3 Likes

The BPU was the female, the male is now unknown but was being used in another breeding project. so he was a good male, not just some stray cat looking for a piece

5 Likes

Dude, just saw the BPU and man your game has been upped, great job bro, really a looker there…I know she smokes cause we have toke some together. :peace:

3 Likes

Morning gang, things are chugging along. Two Northern Lights rooted, have 4 more to go. plants are almost ready to flip to bloom. I’m waiting for the clones to root before trimming the plants up for bloom. i have a few girls that are showing excellent structure.
And a glamour shot of the Queen.

9 Likes

That is a happy cat. With a very trusting look in its eyes.

3 Likes

yeah, well she is a cold hearted bitch most times. :grinning:

4 Likes

Aren’t we all brother. lol

3 Likes

9 Likes

a few shots of veg. things are growing nicely, just taking off fast now. plants are responding to the topping they got last week. i think i may veg one more week then flip the six on the right in larger pots to bloom. the two seedlings on top of the yellow bucket are two auto’s. figured to run them in veg and see what i can bring in on the side, so to speak. i have some Zamaldelica pollen coming that i am going to dust a few plants with. i am going to dust one of the Northern Lights, and i have two others that i will be growing for seeds in my mini fridge. clones will need to be taken soon for that.

8 Likes

I’m gonna scratch out a warm place to sit and watch that Hippy Slayer if you dont mind @Yarddog.

3 Likes

They look nice and healthy, ready to make the moves.

3 Likes

Oops. I guess I missed it. Good Growin’ brother! Forgive me for I am old and very high. I’ll return to the shadows now.

4 Likes

slayer is in there, but she is just chilling for the moment. i got a few jars tucked away from the last harvest with her. on deck this run is all Northern Lights from seed. some stout parents was used with these seeds. even an original Northern Light cut was used. 85 or 88, cannot remember right now. I have seen some grown outdoors last year and they looked stellar. thanks for stopping by man, no worries on the stoner move. we all strive to be that high…

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply @Yarddog. The NL look stunning. I’m paying close attention as I am dunkin’ some NL#5Xhurkle from an honorable and generous OG brother this weekend. Good Growin’ bro!

5 Likes

I got 8 HS in flower coming down next week @oleskool830…think I recently put picture up of them. YD your girls are looking rite man, if the NL comes out like I think, prolly gonna swap a goodie for the cut. Peace

3 Likes

That should last a week or two, right?

1 Like

Great to hear from you @Kraven & @99PerCent ! I’ll search for the pics. Are you producing any seeds from the HS by chance? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You know it brother.
I am excited. I have not seen a Northern Lights cut floating around, would be nice to find a beauty.
I am looking for a lady in heels, and curves in the right places.
Be nice to see that pink pistol lass again.

3 Likes