Yarddog's Grow✌️

No sir, she is not mine to monkey with…with the RKS in her she gets really freaky. I know it has been tried and I believe @LED_Seedz has a stable cross but he has not spoken of releasing it.

4 Likes

RKS??? and some more curious characters.

3 Likes

Road Kill Sasquatch!

Kidding

Road Kill Skunk, I believe.

5 Likes

Yes RKS is Road Kill Skunk.

3 Likes

I admit, I am not able to keep up with all the short cuts either. This one stuck!

4 Likes

Road Kill Skunk X Hippy Slayer? This old hippy is slayed at the thought of such! What a cross! Jah!

2 Likes

Info on the Slayer clones B’s put out there…

Hippy Slayer - Dirty Hippy (sister to snow lotus) x R.K.S (from jim ortega stock)

Dragon Slayer- Hippy Slayer x Dragon’s Blood

4 Likes

Thank you sir. That is very helpfull. I’ll look again. Appreciate the reply.

2 Likes

The Slayer was crossed but only a branch to test for issues all done in house. I will be working on it this year at some point.

5 Likes

Thanks OG, I had not seen his question about the linage :peace:

3 Likes

Many thanks and much respect @Kraven & @OG1969.

1 Like

Northern Lights almost ready to flip. Trimmed and staked today. Will flip sometime this coming week.

11 Likes

Alrighty, flipped the 6 Northern Lights last night. this morning at 6am is their first night sleep. changed the res to the two week formula, gave the res a good cleaning and we are off on another bloom cycle!! all 6 are backed up with clones, i am expecting a few keepers.
i trimmed a few days ago, I’ll let them get accustomed to the 12 hr cycle for a week and then trim up again and things will be ready for the stretch.
the two auto seedlings are doing fine, they have 4 10 watt led bulbs hanging above them to add to the Illumitex led in veg. my jiffy pucks came in, so its time to pop the next set of seeds. @LED_Seedz are you going to be doing any testing soon? i don’t want to pop seeds from my own stock if you are going to be doing another round of testing. i missed the bus last time, dont want to miss it this time!!

forgive the sideways pics, they showed up sideways on my pc so i rotated them when i resized. once they was uploaded sideways again!! oh well. i assure you all that the plants are indeed growing vertically, and not on some odd sideways flat earth theoretical position.

7 Likes

Wew! Thanks for the reassurance, i thought god flipped the earth like a holy game of heads or tails. :astonished:

3 Likes

I just bought a light fixture like that for some led bulbs for seedlings and moms. How much area does it cover?
Thanks @Yarddog!

3 Likes

I’m not sure, it is covering two seedlings but as for light pattern I’m not really sure. I’ll switch the big led off tomorrow and see the four bulb pattern. It could probably be dependent on the bulb shape and pattern. Mine a 10 watts a piece. 800 lumens each.

3 Likes

Just plain 3000 K or so bulbs? Not “grow” bulbs? Thanks. Planning to put a mom and 3 or 4 clones under it. What’cha think @Yarddog?

1 Like

Mine are 6500k bulbs. I am going to get a set of 2700k soon. I wanted to swap over when the auto started flowering. And I am going to flower some small cuts in my mini fridge for seeds so I’ll need to swap there too. I just use off the shelf screw in bulbs with the reflector/diffuser cut off.

3 Likes

Northern Light’s four days after the flip. The party should start soon.

10 Likes

plants are 14 days since flipping to bloom. changing the rez out tonight to switch to bloom nutes, been on a two week transition mix. i have two gal’s that are stretching their legs pretty good. broke a few stems to slow the tallest stalks. a few are trying to grow past the light. everything is trimmed up for the last time.
veg is cooking along, everything in veg is cuts i am holding. saving each of the six Northern Lights until harvest, want to make sure i can keep the keeper. lol
a few cuts waiting for roots. two strains are going to get hit with pollen soon, week or two max. the guy that gave me the pollen calls it African Voodoo weed. Zamaldelica x Afghani in the raw. going to hit it with a sativa i hold and see what happens, also have a hybrid from top shelf stock i am going to hit it with.

9 Likes