Yarddog's Grow✌️

Pretty good success. Prolly 3 out of 5 root for me. Cold temperatures really hurt my rooting ratio. I use a dome, and a heat mat.

4 Likes

i think i’ll try that next time. i tried rooting cuttings in cups of water last time and i got maybe 50% success after 3 or 4 weeks, the other ones probably would have rooted with more time still. warmer temperatures probably would have helped too, was about 60-65 degrees in the room they were in.

i think you can get those at dollarama and it comes with a dome, i’ll check them out next week

3 Likes

White Widow returned 2.47 oz dried to 59% rh. Not bad for a plant that went 83 days from seed. Spent most of its life in the veg space, got too big and moved it to bloom for the last couple weeks.
Smoke is ok.
While this auto impressed me, I don’t see myself moving from photo-period plants. Can’t clone an auto. And that’s where the autos lose appeal to me.

5 Likes

So you say the potency is lacking compared to your photos? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that. The extent of my smoke reports are; taste like weed. Gets me high

The fact that you cannot clone and therefore maintain a cut for years is the deal breaker for me.
That’s not to say I won’t ever run autos.
Maybe I’ll grow a cabinet full if I get bored. It would get me some diversity in the weed jar bank.

2 Likes

The next set getting ready to flip. 4 dianna75, an icookie, sunshine daydream, grassmonkey, and a bpu.

The overflow space. Only have two bulbs screwed in, 18 watts.
Cuts I am holding.

8 Likes

Dianna75, Icookie, Sunshine Daydream, BPU, Grassmonkey 14 days after flipping to bloom. starting to get buds forming now
The seedlings are Super Lemon Haze x Oregon Lemon, Dreamgurl x 818 Headband, Timewreck, SSSH x Killing Fields, and just dropped 6 Bambi (Cherry OG x GDP)

11 Likes

Been following your grow diary @Yarddog and a have to say you have slot of sexy bitches in there! Keep up the great work how long you been growing?

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the warm words about the plants.
I just copy what works. You should have seen my grows three years ago. Lol. That was a mess. Actually it was a mess for about two years.
July marks the third year of growing for me. I started with a seed and no clue as to what to do. With a lot of help from friends I have finally gotten comfortable with knowledge and technique and I can simply tend garden instead of fighting the plants the whole time.

3 Likes

Harvested five plants today. Four dianna75’s and one grassmonkey. Got a couple more waiting for another week. Sunshine Daydream, icookie and a blackberry kush need a few days

6 Likes

i tore my grow down a month or two ago, wife got popped with a couple grams so now she going to get probation, i quit smoking until we legalize due to my job, i just cannot afford to take a risk on losing my job. before that, i fought mites for two or three rounds of growing, throwing everything out, spraying, starting fresh then getting hit with mites.
tearing down now was almost a relief. i think i had them beat this time, but of course i thought that each other time as well. we are in the process of doing a lot of work on my house in preparation to sell. going to start building a house soon, hopefully in the next couple months i’ll have my well/septic in, and the home site and a few acres cleared out.
it sure is empty in my spare bedroom with the grow gone.

for now, i’ll have to drool over grow journal pics from other peeps threads.

4 Likes

Everything is temporary my friend. Worry not. Build that house. All love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes