Yarddog's Grow✌️

Ha, that tall one in the back wants out. You might have to bend that one over. Looking good.

2 Likes

i broke the stem on her a few days ago, should slow her down a bit. i dont expect her to stretch much more, but no telling really. she def wants to be outdoor. i sent some seeds west last spring and got to see three of them grown out wonderfully in the sunlight. beautiful plants they were.

3 Likes

I am going to try and chuck some pollen, a Zamel leaning pheno of Zamadelica.
i had roots on a sativa cut, so it went into 12/12 last night. should see roots on the other gal soon. the sativa is unknown, gives a strong, clear high. makes me more active, outgoing. happy feeling. i smoked a bowl this am before work and have been in a really good mood, jamming out and turning wrenches.
i am hopeful about the cross. the other is a hybrid with a 54-60 day flower time with a knock your socks of hit. nothing couchlocky, maybe this cross can tame the stretchyness of the Zamadelica without losing the sativa effects.

4 Likes

So i been looking at my grow, and the time to try and make seeds is not now. veg is packed, and i just started a dozen seed for pj, so the mini fridge will need to be used to hold cuts to make room in veg.
as much as i want to throw this pollen, time jsut is not right. i want to be fair to PJ, I will not stuff a bunch of testers together like that. i want them to have room to show how they want to grow. without having things all jammed together

Northern Lights a little past three weeks. think the soup is a little hot, judging by some of the new growth.

Two White Widow Auto’s are plugging along in veg.

9 Likes

Love the NL! those got tall - how big are those pots? Did you give them more nutes than the veg plants - why do you think they’re burning? that fridge growbox is great, I could really use one of those.

3 Likes

I don’t think they are burning, yet. Color is a little darker than I like to see, and the tips are starting to elongate on the new growth. Together with the darker color, and the taco shelled leaves it looks like it may have a touch too much N.
To me it looks like I may have an issue if not taken care of now. I fed with full strength last week when I mixed a new res. I usually mix a little light.
I am not sure the exact size of the pots. About 12-14 inches high, 7-8 inches across. It’s an odd size, like 1.5/2.5 gal. I have forgotten now.
The fridge is like a spare tire. You don’t need it till you need it. Nice to have an overflow space.

3 Likes

Northern Lights at 5 1/2 weeks from flip.
Auto White Widow about 50 days from sprouting.

10 Likes

5 Likes

cool man, looking very familiar buddy :peace:

3 Likes

Northern Light’s at 7 1/2 weeks. not smelling anything fantastic, hoping the smoke report is good. these sure didnt frost up like @LED_Seedz stock does. Got me spoiled.

10 Likes

Built two boxes for veg. Nice to automate, still making a few adjustments and I have a couple improvements I want to make. Hooking bloom up today.

11 Likes

Whoa @Yarddog! That’s a tall drink of water! Beautiful!. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @oleskool830. It’s a white widow fem auto. A friend made some seeds and sent me some. It got much larger than I expected. Much larger than I really had room for.

Got things running smooth. I want to get paver stones to put under the buckets. The hoses are a little too high as they pass through the cabinet wall. In hindsight.
Pavers will give me the right height. A grommet is leaking and has the entire time. I’ve tried messing with it. It’s very slight and I put the controller in a drain pan anyway so I’m honestly not worried about it. I see it kinda like an oil leak.

7 Likes

It looks like it maybe wants to go another 3-4 weeks at least, maybe that has something to do with it?

4 Likes

Grow’s looking great btw!

3 Likes

@Yarddog that is the biggest auto I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

I’m saying the same too…wonder if he got some 75% since they breed funny??

4 Likes

@grower13 I originally planted two. I was just going to run them off to the side in veg. After three weeks I threw one away. And this one got too big for veg and had to go in the bloom cabinet. I was away for two weeks and I swear it grew 16 -20 inches in those two weeks.
It’s nothing but popcorn buds, it’s about 60 days now. I trimmed maybe five leaves off it and two lower branches during its life. It grew naturally.
It’s been fun to grow and watch, but I simply cannot leave the photo-period plants.

5 Likes

White widow auto approx 72 days. The cabinet shot is Northern Light’s

13 Likes

do you root clones in the jiffy pucks with good success?

2 Likes