Yellow spots on leaves

Is this normal ?

6 Likes

Not really… Seems a little Calcium deficiency tell… But …

Give us some info… What’s your media… How are you feeding? That kinda thing.

4 Likes

Hey bud, I have to agree with @toastyjakes , not normal at all. Will wait on the info requested.
Medium, temp, RH, feed type, feed schedule and amounts, PH, etc.

1 Like

I’m using a coco mix with worm castings, watering in a 6.0 to 6.5 PH. I recently amended with fertilizer. I thought it was turning this color because I’m a few weeks away from harvest and now I’m not sure if I should use nutrients or just water until harvest ?

Room temp is between 20-25 and my RH is around 50. I feed them nutrients once a week and I water when needed or every 2 days. Also thinking it could be that it’s too close to the light ?

Looks like its a ph issue and it’s locking out the calcium. If possible re collaborate your meter. Calcium deficiency can badly effect bud growth and your final yield.

4 Likes

Pretty much this. When something is deficient, check the ph first and go from there…

3 Likes

A picture with normal lights would help ejem|nullxnull, those spots could be spider mites … hum|nullxnull

Captura

7 Likes

This here. First thing I thought of. Turn a few of your leaves over and inspect the underside. If you see tiny dark dots, look at them through a loupe. Then you can rule them basterds out.

7 Likes