Plant problem?!

This has shown up in the last day or so is it calcium deficiency? Thoughts opinions?

It looks like light bleaching to me, imho. I’ve seen this problem twice in the last 2 months here. What type/power lights are you using? And, what’s the distance to the canopy?

When there indoors under lights there approximately 20 inches from a 400 MH full spectrum hortilux light … at times there out side all day under Colorado sunshine!

maybe the sun was too bright for them all day right away, i’ve heard of people hardening them off by starting with a couple hours each day or something, or maybe 20" is too close (ive never used MH). it does look like light bleaching i’ve had before after i sprayed method 1 with the lights on, have you been foliar feeding?

also maybe pest dmg, something eating the chlorophyll? be careful about bringing plants inside and out, it’s probably how i brought thrips in to my indoor garden.

2 Likes

Now that you say that @legalcanada there has been at times water droplets that have gotten on the leaves when I spray they top of the soil to get my cover crops up and established when under the lights I try not to do that just due to that fact and usually put a fan on them to dry them out quickly but this in fact may be the case!

Looking again, I noticed white specs on leaves in both pics. More noticeable in 2nd pic. Also, is that a black critter on #2? You may have a pest problem.

1 Like

I’ll take a look with a loupe tomorrow but I don’t believe this to be pest issue yet

I think that’s worm poo! Good catch though I’ll look more throughly tomorrow though!

1 Like