Yellowing leaves

Hey guys I have a 4x4 I got mostly autos most of them are in flower but I have a yellowing problem with my leaves and I cant figure out what it’s from I’m starting to think it’s too much light I got a new high watt led 780 watts from Wall ive been cutting the power back a little but the oldest are about 3 weeks into flower they shouldn’t be yellowing this bad I’m using gh with coco I dont think its the nutes because ive been feeding pretty good and the ph has been ok

1 Like

Have you just been checking the ph of your nutes, or the runoff aswell? I was on my way to similar (except I never ph checked) and it turned out my runoff was at like 4 lol

2 Likes

That looks like excessive levels of nitrogen. You have switched to flower nutes right?

What’s your exact PH? And do you know your PPM levels? (If not - could you say what ml of of what nutes you are feeding from your gh line).

I hate giving advice without full info… but that’s really looking like it’s starved of Calcium/Magnesium. That or your PH is way out of wack.

3 Likes

Whole plant pics would be good, which leaves are affected first lower middle or upper older or newer leaves.

With the info provided I agree with Danny, looks like a cal mag issue. Plants use a lot more when under LEDs than other light sources.

1 Like

I agree, looks like Nitrogen Toxicity.
PH would have to of changed drastically and if you’ve made no water changes…
Down load the deficiency chart, big help…
Luck

Ph is 6.0 I have a blue lab soil on tester and I’m using the bloom nutes it’s the maxibloom with one teaspoon per gallon it’s 5 15 14 of it were nitrogen toxicity wouldnt I have some clawing? And it started at the bottom now it’s the whole plant

2 Likes

Nitrogen issues do start on the bottom of the plant. It looks like you passed the clawing stage cuz now they are getting crispy. You said these were autos right? Autos generally don’t like full strength feeds either. Because she’s an auto, I don’t have high hopes for it bouncing back. Looks like you locked out all other nutes messing with the ph and fried it with Nitrogen.

1 Like

N tox? Think the nomenclature is backwards here things aren’t the deep green associated with tox . No experience with chelated nutes so I can’t help much but seems centered around the top of the plant if I’m seeing things right so my theory is a ph issue or an immobile nute deficiency

2 Likes

Not always true. Nitrogen Tox presents in different ways

2 Likes

:joy: :sweat_smile:
^Only because I feel like people always laugh when you say “Needs Cal-Mag”.

…But Seriously, where’s your Cal-Mag? (You’re using Gh, should have some Cali-Magic.)

You could also do 5.8pH in coco. :+1:

5 Likes