"Yes, I really do need all these plants." 🤣 Autoflowers, photoperiods, bugs, breeding (journal)

I put the female Beast Modes with the male @Carty :smiley:
The boy was off to a great start before my vacation, but has been dropping a lot of his flowers unopened since then. I expect he didn’t love being down in the bathtub, or else my brother’s watering was sketchy. I’ve got him up on a booster planter now, and I dumped the girls in a little earlier than planned because I don’t want to lose out. Fingers crossed! I’ll know in a day or two if they are setting seeds.

My mom is trying to get into a medical study, and if she does she’ll probably have to quit smoking for 2 years. She asked me what I would do if she did that ’ “seed runs!” I said. Fingers crossed! I hope she gets into the study, and that they let her keep smoking, but if not I’m sure you’ll all reap the benefits. :laughing::rofl:

17 Likes

Send my best to your mama! :wink:

3 Likes

May mother succeed in her endeavor which seems to be her highest excitement so that @RainToday can follow her highest excitement, which is also our excitement!

So the excitement would spread exponentially along with the genetic lines… and on top of that medical science benefits also. It all works out beautifully, elegantly, synchronistically, playfully, effortlessly, wonderfully…

What a time to be alive!!! :green_heart: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips!

2 Likes

Mom got into the study! And they didn’t say anything about medical cannabis smoking even though it’s in her chart, so she’s going to ask them to be sure, but probably just cutting way back will be enough.
(Edit to add, I would tell more about the study but it’s specifically required not to. I’ll share all about it in a couple years when it’s over :wink:

9 Likes

That’s great news. Cutting back sounds like a lot more fun than quitting!

2 Likes

In years past I would take pollen and with sniper like accuracy pollinate those pistillate calyxes before the rest of the plant is flowering. You can get a decent little supply of seeds without pollinating the rest of the plant.

7 Likes

does this look better now? Ready to harvest?

ak47 auto 16+ weeks

16 Likes

I would harvest, mom prefers the smoke effects on the early end of the harvest window, and I lose dense colas like that to mold if I don’t harvest right away when they start with the yellowing leaves.
Looks lovely!

4 Likes

That’s a fatty. Hard to tell but looks close enough. :v: looks yummy

3 Likes

Nice one, man! Time to harvest those beauties.

3 Likes

Nice plant :metal:

2 Likes

These ones?

4 Likes

Yep! :grin: those ones.

And I’ve got pollination success! I’m hoping for even more in a next round, but for sure a nice heap of Beast Mode seeds are in the works.

I indulged myself on 4/19 too, and just received 24 more seeds for the pineapple autos I like so much. I’m hoping they’ll include one of those epic fast growing Beast Mode type phenos. They’re all fems, so if I get one I will have to cross it with the Beast Mode and a few other things, and then f2, f3 to hope to isolate it. It was pretty epic.

I-thought-it-was-Woodrose 28 x Grapefruit is really delightful. The largest of the single cola project from the rejects is enormous and lovely!

15 Likes

Great looking buds! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Both outside zams are still alive. Heres one surviving in the wild. Pretty cool leaves.

6 Likes

I guess I did have a root pick from a couple days before soil. Just one node so far so we’ll see what she can do in the soil now.

7 Likes

Very nice! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you found better luck with soaking cuts until root? Does it always start at a node?

2 Likes

Oops dangit. Meant to post that in my thread. :joy:

3 Likes