"Yes, I really do need all these plants." šŸ¤£ Autoflowers, photoperiods, bugs, breeding (journal)

I dont know when i looked more like this muppet when i found the 2 nine ft male plant in my outdoor caught in time thank goodness or when i found the male hiding in side the folidge that was too late ! But hey aleast i have my friends here on OG still sending me postive vibes for me next grow ! We cant win them all ! But we do have too stay positive ! Cheers !

2 Likes

Hey buddy I said I would offer you something when I got back i donā€™t really have a lots of autos but blowdout had passed his scarlet grape f2 autos to me they were pretty good ! Pot had nice effects worth the grow ! If your interested there yours !

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got 1 running, Iā€™m not a fan of grape but Hopefully its leaning towards chem candy.

2 Likes

What you looking for brother, I can check the stash @Sintax

2 Likes

Iā€™m packing some things up for Carty soon, PM your address @Sintax and Iā€™ll send you some autos.

@Gato send your address too, those mixed up crosses have some brown seeds now I think :slight_smile: and @luxton Iā€™ve already got your address for some.

9 Likes

Pm incoming @RainToday :grin::grin:

1 Like

Oh wicked, thank you!!

1 Like

Geez the shoe was on the other foot that how i got these i was never into autos so a couple of the guys sent me auto seeds that all i got i have 2 others but i havent had a chance to try them and not to sound like an ungrateful dick but one can with 4 seeds and the other 7 so not much there for sharing im sorry buddy but if i ever get something with a little extra i will keep you in mind !

3 Likes

My first Toy Rat Terrier was named Rizzo after the little muppet rat from Muppetā€™s Treasure Islandā€¦ other then to much singing, love that flick. Rizzo the Rat was to cool and when I got my Rat Terrier it was a no brainerā€¦ Rizzo. 13yrs we had him, died of brain lesionsā€¦ seizures. now our Rat Terrier is named Mongoā€¦ ha.

Really nice what all your doing trying to preserve her. You testing offspring? I think you said you wereā€¦ be cool. she is worth the effort.

4 Likes

Aww, yeah, dogs are awesome. My only big sadness about pets is how short their lives are.

Yes, Iā€™m planning some Miss Piggy and crosses testing once the electrical panel is replaced and the inspector is gone. Miss Piggy is very worth preserving, and Iā€™ve gathered from these two moms something like 40 seeds for testing and another 50 to mail you on Monday. :smiley: Thereā€™s a lot more finishing on the plants, these were just the early ones.

And momā€™s naturopath (and friend) wrote her prescription permit back up to 15 plants last week, so I can have some pretty good fun. Thatā€™s all the grown up plants that will fit in the grow room anyway. :green_heart::seedling::green_heart:

6 Likes

Nice to get that increase, thought Iā€™d read thatā€¦ donā€™t think weā€™ll see that here for a while, but in Nov we vote on Prop3 for recreationalā€¦ suckers play this game where for weed we need 60% instead of 51%ā€¦ the dispensaries are popular so I see it passing just because of all the friends without cards are influenced now.

Prices here are ok but for the so called best itā€™s old street prices of $50 1/8th.
wtheck.

Thank you so muchā€¦ weā€™ll get her blown upā€¦

3 Likes

Omg, thatā€™s insane! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever paid more than $40 for an 1/8th, and that was aā€¦ Wow, too many years to think aboutā€¦ Ago, lol

1 Like

Used to sell 1/8s of home grown dank for up to $75 while in college to the rich kids! Yes, I was that guy, but hell they willing to pay stupid price wtfn? Cool people got the normal $50-$60 depending on the run. I had a buddy that grew hydro. Now I wish I would have paid attention!

3 Likes

thats about the price it is going for here at the dispo, 30$ to 50$

2 Likes

You still have a number of buddies that grow in hydro! :smile:

4 Likes

Wowā€¦ I bought everything mailorderā€¦ It wasnā€™t the BEST quality, but it definitely did the job, and was $50-70 an Oz on sale (200-250 reg)

1 Like

Michigan = 17$ 1/8 under 20$ with tax.
Lume; never got a bad bag ever, rotates strains weekly sometimes top shelf.

2 Likes

@RainToday
I got about 7 of your amarant(?) flowers doing great, the others are underneath.
Very exciting!!!
The other plants in that pot are beans and bell pepper, and thereā€™s nettle sprouting too.
I chopped & dropped all the bean plants apart from one because they smell great too and the nectar is a treat for the bees.

3 Likes

Perhaps if you plant a variety of flowers near them it might attract pollinator insects.
If that doesnā€™t work, you could get a bee hive, then you get honey as well to dip pumpkin fries in. :slight_smile: :honeybee:

1 Like

Those are lovely amaranth! Nice purple shade!

I noticed that up until just the last few days the pumpkins have actually been blooming almost perfectly synced alternating days of male and female flowers. @BeardedMech that might have been happening to you too. Iā€™m sure itā€™s a genetic design to favor out-crossing. I have bees all over them, covered in pollen and guzzling nectar in the base of the female flowers, but until now the only fruits that have set were hand pollinated by me tearing holes in immature females to add pollen. Iā€™m hopeful that Iā€™ll get a set of bee-pollinated ones now, because there are tons of male flowers ever day now. :grin:

Also, I saw some adventitious roots forming at the joints :heart_eyes: so Iā€™m going to continue what I started, dumping used cannabis soil on the vines. :laughing:

5 Likes