Yeti's Bustin' Buds with BBP!

Straight from the city means also full of chloramines, fluorides, etc. A filter should be used at least cuz, to get rid of those… jmo

2 Likes

dechlorinator_qt

What I use for the chloramine.

2 Likes

MATHed the heck outta that one! Nice!

3 Likes

Good call on the filter, but if not available, a trip to the water store will do the job.

@Yetigrows I get 5 jugs at a time, and never need to worry.

2 Likes

I got this bad boi in line with my water supply:

Chlorashield filter for a small boy filter. No more chlorine or chloramine!

1 Like

oh they have a filter just for cloramines

thats sick!

3 Likes

Chlorine / chloramines bonds with air better than water… I know a few fish breeders (discus in fresh, clowns in salt), both on city water that sucks. Both use reservoirs with aeration to remove chlorine / chloramines. One has 150g stock trough, the other has a few 42g rubbermaid heavy duty garbage cans, float switches for auto top off, and aeration on them 24/7. If they can have success with those fish, there is no chlorine / chloramines left. That crap is toxic to healthy adult fish, and those babies are super sensitive in comparison…

4 Likes

Dang, Sorry I’m late to the party !

Great to be working with Yeti here ! Look forward to all the testing he has planned !
I think the calls for side X side with clones will be a kick! The only reason I say this is I have worked with growers, large and small, auto’s and photos across all media with consistent results so I really do appreciate some skepticism and the LARGE audience!

The only thing that is mandatory in the use of BBP is dilution with R/O or distilled water and making the applications as perscribed…so Thanks for all the observers…with that, I turn the stage over to Yeti !!!

OOOopps…forgot. No other foliar fertilizer applications may be made…

5 Likes

I’m down for the show.

2 Likes

Hey there @Syn I put this in the garden hose line and it’s definitely the ‘shizzle’! It gets rid of so much stuff, and lasts a long time with zero water waste…
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CCG9DF5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4 Likes

love it! thanks!

1 Like

Hey Yeti! If it’s okay I’ll hang around for the show.
:v::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I know y’all liked my flags.

I didnt think it through, high humidity and scotch tape don’t work well together…lol

Got some sprouts up and flags down.

8 Likes

I love the flag :white_flag: :heart: Grow ShortCrack Grow ,)

2 Likes

1 Like

Just thinking out loud here. Would that be because of potential “contaminants” in the water that might precipitate out some of the ingredients in BBP? I know for example, too much calcium in a reef tanks water would precipitate out as “snow” in the water if you tried to add more. Something similar here, requiring the BBP to be on a pure water baseline to start? Buying a bottle of distilled is cheap enough.

Word of caution on the R/O requirement though. Depending on the user, is it RO or RO/DI? And whats their filter maintenance like? I kept reef tanks for 20 years, and an RO/DI purifier is standard fare. But just cause you have one, doesn’t mean your water is perfect, especially if you’ve slacked off on filter replacements. Requiring only Distilled Water might be a little more control over your input water. And honestly, a gallon of distilled water is still cheap at the supermarket…

4 Likes

I’m going to use distilled.

Already have the bottles ready!

5 Likes

@Nagel420, I’m not too concerned about forming precipitants, but rather metabolic efficiency for our intended purposes…
You’re point is well taken about R/O and DI filtration…I believe most growers using these systems are aware of filtration issues if they regularly check their pH/ EC of the produced water!

Hope that helps !

4 Likes

@Yetigrows hey man the kids grandparents got them this game lol you can imagine the first thing I thought of when I seen it lmao

5 Likes

That’s GREAT!

2 Likes