Yeti's Bustin' Buds with BBP!

Update time!

FogDog looking like she’s a good girl!

3BearsOG x Mango Smile looking pretty damn happy!

Strawberry Stomper

Critical Banana Smoothie

Ground Zero Grape

Marion Beary White

Group Shot!

All getting their alloted BBP spray and I can say despite the humidity issues, they’re happier than they have any right to be

13 Likes

Part Deux…

BIF White Grape x Mephisto 24k

Strawberry Shortcrack

Mephisto (Man Bear Alien Pig x Double Grape) x White Crack

13 Likes

SHWING!!! SHWING!!! SHWINGG!!

Oh yeah :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Well you’ve sold me on the elitex.
Those are some beautiful males.
One spray. What a time saver

6 Likes

I second that!!!

Had never heard of it before Yeti’s mention!
Looks like it would be a heck of a lot easier/predictable than multiple STS or colloidal silver apps!

Yeti and elitexelite for the win!!!

5 Likes

Huge time saver.

3 Likes

I was skeptical going in.

I sprayed 3 12" small autoflower plants BEFORE they started flowering, so say day 20-25 ish…

One good spray all over the plant, top and bottom of leaves until it was visibly wet all over, that’s all.

Next time I’m spraying half a plant…

I can say this is one of the two BEST products I’ve found in the last 2 years.

I’m also very impressed with the results I’m seeing from BBP Bob! (@BudBusterPro )

5 Likes

Glad to hear it Yeti !
Once you thaw out up there, I’m sure your growing conditions will be a lot more conducive!

Haven’t asked, but do you move your grows to ‘outside’ during spring/summer?

3 Likes

Yessir @BudBusterPro !!

I have a license that allows me a dozen or so outdoors and a silly number indoors.

My lineup for outdoors this year seems set and I honestly can’t wait to harvest. These seeds haven’t even been popped yet.

I owe EVERYTHING to the people of Overgrow. The generosity of others, the seed runs, the growers, you all allow me to put together a lineup that to me seems mind boggling!

Next summer’s FEMALE lineup, barring catastrophes and/or last minute changes and additions…I’ll plant 3 seeds of each to ensure a female.

I’m also going to try and keep a few males of various strains for pollen collection and seed making. Since everything is going to be in large pots this year, all I need to do is build myself a greenhouse and move the keeper boys there! No pressure at all!

Meat Breath
Unicorn Poop

BOG Sour Bubble
BOG Sour Blutooth

Aficionado Pancakez
Aficionado White Cherry Truffle

3’rd Coast Cherry Festival
Tony Green’s GG4 RIL

NugLifeFarms Crasher Toyz

Then a few of my own crosses…

Purple Washing Machine
Purple Wedding Cake
Purple Duckalyzer

All seeds get started and sexed indoors and I’ll pull clones and decide what goes where after!

10 Likes

BBP? Yeah I am a follower and believer. Have seen the results as seen in my picture.
I grow for my medicine out of a 2x2. Mostly I have done Autos, but have done a couple of photos these last two cycles.
Your results with the eliteX has me sold.
My next project is to reverse and try making my own Auto F.
Was sent here by @Hydro921… Glad he turned me in to this thread.
Very informative.
Thanks for sharing

8 Likes

Just a warning,

Once you pop, you can’t stop!

8 Likes

Well someone once told me it was a long way to the top if I wanted to Rock and Roll.
They were also correct.
:metal:

4 Likes

They are wise indeed!

3 Likes

Dang Jammer!!! Glad to see you here!
As @Yetigrows states, there are a lot of great growers here and truly a generous group!
Hope to hear more from you from now on!! @Hydro921 did you right by steering you in this direction!!

3 Likes

EXCELLENT!
Hope your greenhouse project progresses well for you!
LOL, get your outdoor’s planted in some big pots! Should be epic for you!!!

2 Likes

Just finished reading the whole thread. I feel sheepish I didn’t find this one sooner! I know you said your neighbor isnt back until April @Yetigrows, but maybe he should be in time out for longer. I hate thrips so much.

It warms my heart to see some familiar names in those plants. Best of luck with your projects. I’ll be closely watching.

My Strawberry Stomper

10 Likes

He and his family came back a few days ago, hasn’t spoken to me at all…lol

3 Likes

My Strawberry Shortcrack is a cross between another cross I made (Strawberry Nuggets x Sour Stomper) and White Crack (Mephisto does autos right!)

I then found out you could (maybe if you’re REALLY lucky) buy Strawberry Stomper (the same cross I made above). Jammy Dodgers is Strawberry Nuggets x Forum Stomper, which I just got in a trade…those go into the mix soon too…

Anyway to the pics…

Happy parent

Strawberry Stomper

Pretty Baby (my Strawberry Shortcrack)

Can’t find a White Crack pic on this phone, but it looked just as frosty as this Sour Crinkle:

14 Likes

Also, I never really asked, or posted this one before…

Does this count as a properly OVERGROWN room?

16 Likes

The answer is… Ohhhh hell yes! Excellent OverGrow’n.

4 Likes