Your expert opinions on these please

@cannabissequoia I’m still confused about hot “Worm” compost this clone has been in this worm bin for about 2 weeks looks pretty darn healthy to me only gets like two hours of sun no burnt leaves here!

2 Likes

:smile: Well, that’s why I need it tested-- It might just be “salty” but almost everything I applied it to, as either top-dress or soil amendment/component, screamed high pH at me. I trust my lame pH meter for rough or gross variations and i think it gave me a “nice” 8.4 for the vermicompost i made. :thinking:

SGS? Overdid the food? FWIW, i’m not going to use any more of the suspicious horse stall shavings. (in another compost thread i mention smelling something like flea treatment of some kind…not just pine/cedar). :syringe:

I’ll shuddup & go photog my wormy area.

Is this where I close my thread to be proper? :bee:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

To the pH 7.9 plant in question… I tossed LITFA out the window, leached the container with 3x container volume, first with 1/2 vinegar, then 1/4, then plain 6.0pH 80ppm. Runoff clear. pH 5.9 1 hour later, pH 18 hours later is… 6.1

:thumbsup:

i’ll wait until that pot gets light, water with 6.3 pH, & do the wait & check again but i already see “de-purpling” in the stems :tada:.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

:laughing: This is what an extreme LITFA deficiency looks like:

Same plant as I asked about originally, abused with leaching & vinegar to get immediate pH “satisfaction”.

I am emojiless for once…

:evergreen_tree: calling Dublin…

2 Likes