You're not a grower until

Until you ripped your own plants more than once because you got to high and heard a helicopter in your hood. “like they give a f*ck about you” Lay off the kush kid a friend told me this lol

8 Likes

Had customs get one pack awhile back, since then I just order domestic. Not worth the headache ordering from EU or UK especially now that most of their genetics are American

1 Like

I’m a shower

5 Likes

Do you guys think this ghostofsub guy is the boron guy? @WestCoastCroppers? Or whoever he is?

I just read the rest of his posts and answered my own question…. a better question is why? Why does he keep coming back? He must be terribly lonely, and spiteful for some reason? Someone should dig up a sock puppet meme for him.

2 Likes

It’s because he’s -in- love with you.

But yeah, it’s interesting.

2 Likes

It’s sad :disappointed: lol

2 Likes

Well we don’t really know each other but I’m sure you’re attractive in your own way :rofl::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’ve always loved your sense of humor man…awesome :sunglasses::joy: and yeah, I guess I am pretty attractive :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Hey thanks man appreciate it.

3 Likes

are we talking about foliar spray, silicone and 1 part boron

4 Likes

Idk who that is lol, I honestly wouldn’t have given the name a second thought till they said they didn’t grow. That’s just a big pet peeve of mine don’t call yourself a name that implies a certain amount knowledge with zero experience.

2 Likes

:rofl:
Does that mean you are a world class orator? Or is that different? Just playing😁

2 Likes

@Foreigner cracks me up a lot too! it always feels good to laugh with the good people here on OG. enjoy your grows everyone.

3 Likes

No, but I did fail to win a mayoral election :sweat_smile: and have been involved in labor organizing

2 Likes

I should run again :joy:

“Now a lot of Y’all know me as mr goodweedman
How about you give me a chance to be mayor Goodweedman”

3 Likes

you’re not a grower until you realize that the one thing you were missing to being a real grower is slowly being converted into to a seed collector / hoarder, with more seeds than you can grow or know what to do with them. you just got to build that vault to be a real grower. funny how fast this happens around here. enjoy your grow!

4 Likes

Interestingly enough that was exacting what I was endeavoring to do when a fellow, although misguided fellow American, denied my right to pursue happiness at the behest of the same government that declared I had that right when we declared ourselves independent of our the British oppressors. But the root of that was also money. Always follow the money.

maybe i did not get the typed words out right? i was saying this in a good way. there will always come another day for more seeds to be sprouted, if i am still around. and with the way things are changing the vault will be nice to have if it gets to wacky out there.

3 Likes

That took a sour note fast lol

1 Like