Zampillo's Garden

Out of 6 plants, I identified this problem in two of the same strain on three. They are in the fifth week of flowering, and the yellowing of the leaves does not come from the bottom. The leaves of the upper part, close to the flowers, become, yellow/violet, and some of the smaller lower peak have burns. As fertilizers I used: Revive Advance nutrient, Plagron green sensation, pk 13-14, Terra Bloom, Guanokalong guano bat. Ph 6.5 optimum temperature and humidity. Help please

2 Likes

The real colorful plants have magnesium deficiency. The 3rd one down is overfed with nitrogen curl/burn. I can’t tell with the 2nd one but might be overwatered. Can you post some full plant shots?

3 Likes

Problem 1 bat guano burns the shit outta plants (no pun intended)

Question 1. what kind of lights are you working with? That seems awful small for 5 weeks in flower…

2 Likes

I use the bat guano only once a week, and I used for all the plants the same nourishment.
I use 600w hps and from 1 week i add a 200w cfl.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Seems a bit early on the flushing but good luck on finishing them up.

2 Likes

There’s the shots I was looking for… yeah… she still has quite a bit of time yet and she just looks hungry…

Now all the leaves of the tops are assuming this color tending to purple-blue. I tried to cure her for magnesium deficiency, but it didn’t work. I’m at the seventh week of flowering. Has anyone ever had this problem ?

1 Like