1/2 of a Dready seeds Blue Bubbleberry Drying

about half of a Blue Bubbleberry from Dready seeds, grown under a #Marshydro ts1000 , 150watts. Humid here, been drying for over a week, can’t wait to finish cleaning it up.

31 Likes

That’s a beautiful thing

3 Likes

Haven’t had a good bubbleberry in about 15 years…looks great :+1:

2 Likes

Looks delicious… nice work!

3 Likes

It looks beautiful enjoy! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

It turned out some pretty good smoke. Has the berry/fruit taste but not to much, has beat what has been around for the last month or so. Easy to grow also. Thx everyone.

1 Like

Took 2 clones. Six months been in solos. Look like h3ll but not showing any herm traits so may go ahead and finish those two. Space been a factor. Good smoke and to tough to let go. May keep them for outdoor, move them up to half or a gallon. They will beast out come May.

1 Like

Hi mate. Do you have anymore photos of the blue bubble berry ? I’m thinking of growing it my next run

iv never let a clone that long un a cup how did they turn out

Still there. Almost got frozen but still alive barely. Roots now going down n2 another solo, kinda a 1-2 inch reservoir.

1 Like

Sure don’t. Won 5 and the onevame up took 3 months almost. I’d forgotten about it. It grew normal all but the main stalk, it looked like 5 or so waterlines, about half inch to I’m h wide and 3mm thick. Kinda wish I’d clones the crazy part now.

im gonna try leaving one in a cup to see how long i can keep it alive

1 Like