$100 to spend on one strain of regular seeds, what would you buy?

I’ve been overly happy with Black Triangle from Bodhi. It taste like old school bud, smells like weed should. Danky, chemy, piney, kush. Knocks me on my ass but I’ve found a few more daytime leaners in there. Not sativa by any means.
Edit: Ok well they sold out of Black Triangle. Bodhi is buy one get one free on Great Lakes Genetics. And the packs are $60 a piece. So you get 22 Bodhi beans for $60…not to shabby.

You’ll find a keeper in there.

10 Likes

So far TK x G13HP and SSH x Super Skunk.

Grew a G13HP female to make seeds with since it’s an old inbred line, made seeds with Christmas Bud IBL from him as well for the same reasons. Those plants are great breeding stock but it’s not something that can match modern varieties in terms of vigor, yield, and potency due to their inbred nature.

5 Likes

Ive been grabbing up as many tk crosses as i can from bodhi. Have BT, Nikah and ordered phone home last night.

5 Likes

I cant wait to try them paired with bandaid haze. Unfortunately im going through a divorce so i had to tear down indoor for a while but theyll be hitting the tent as soon as i can safely grow em out…

1 Like

I wanna hit like on your post but I don’t wanna sound like I like that you’re getting divorced haha.

Growing some now myself, will update on here.

You’ll pull through my dude.

1 Like

If I was to spend 100 It would be Black widow

4 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Mr Nice gear. He’ll send a lot more than 10 beans, too.

I’d get the Medicine Man (White Rhino) or the SSH. Classics usually don’t disappoint.

3 Likes

Never tried MM seeds before SSH you can’t go wrong

3 Likes

Would like to grab Tony Greens tortured beans, GG#4 inbred recombanit line f4.

7 Likes

Try seeds here now. Use the code dunndeal and get 10% off. A lot of good beans on there from vetted breeders and its us based

3 Likes

chemdog -_-

Smoking deal. I’m in.

8 Likes

That is a great deal @PoppaPuff, and they’re in good hands with you. I’ve been in touch with him, but I’m not able to work out a payment method that worked for both of us.

3 Likes

Yeah payments can be tricky. I’m fortunate that I’m all legal. I have one credit card thats used just for seeds. Easy to monitor and so far so good. I’ll put up some pics to let u know what ur missing

2 Likes

…cruel :grimacing:

4 Likes