1st grow, 2nd soon

If the mom “seeded” her self, then yes, expect more self-seeding kids. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

thanks man. looks like thats what im working with

1 Like

in my experience there’s basically 2 kinds of “hermie” plants:
the good kind: just makes some few selfed seeds :thumbsup:
the bad kind: every bud filled with micro specks of woody proto-seed shit, totally unsmokeable.

:four_leaf_clover:

id say its the “good” kind for now

i mean the stuff it came from was more of a lime green color instead of the usual doo doo brown bricks

I always saved this tennis ball green seeds. Still have a couple I should grow for nostalgia. The :+1::seedling:

1 Like

4 Likes

almost

5 Likes

another month to go? :wink: :calendar:

i hate the wait too. :unamused:

shes about 55 days flowering now (since pistils)

1 Like

8 Likes

Removed what fan leaves I could. Now hanging whole

1 Like

Nice chunky buds! :yum:

Yeah they pretty chunky and smell wonderful. Nothing but tropical fruit. Have the trim and vg in the freezer to make something for a few family members and my dogs

1 Like

a lower bud “accidentally” fell off somehow and into a jar to be sampled in a few days while the whole dries

1 Like

dried for a 10-11 days, time for cure, have a stalk drying for a little longer but i fear mold especially since the humidity in my house is high…full of seeds, as expected coming from reggie/schwag

5 Likes

decent regular smoke, nothing id go out and buy tho. mostly for makes erls

1 Like

However, I have a few different methods of drying and curing that I tried for this harvest. I will say hands down, the parts that I hung whole and let dry without trimming are holding smell and flavour significantly more than the parts that I trimmed up while drying. I’d say it’s worth the risk even in this high humidity to let the bud dry whole and just monitor for mold until dry. Once dry, stash in a jar and put it in your clothes drawer, burp it everyday for a week or so then let it cure, pull out bud when you need to smoke and do a little trimming. It’s worth it. Big thanks to @OG1969 for the advice

2 Likes