1st grow, 2nd soon

updates

10 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Few updates. She gets water errrrday mixed with the smallest smidgen of food every other day. Flipped yesterday, changed pots, roots looked fine but I mixed a little more perlite/bark into soil for aeration. Also added some shells, purple hulls, husks and lil bits of bananas to the soil in prep for flower power (everything grinded fine of course cept husks and nanners). Will be getting a good quality lighting rig from @Baudelaire soon. She gets a super mild pest/fungal/nutrient solution mist every so often when lights are off. Excited to see what this bean from dirt herb does and of course, excited to see my first flower fam

edit -also added to soil b4 flower, some non sugared flakes because fuck yeah, tony the tiger
redit- questions, comments, concerns? let er rip

1 Like

thinking bout choppin/cloning first 4

1 Like

no time like now…:wink:

:evergreen_tree: I am a weed smoking tree and i support this fuckin idea.

1 Like

And I second it. For I too am a weed smoking fiend and want to see the world OVERGROWN!!

1 Like

day 6

2 Likes

day 12 updates

5 Likes

cut the lights on just to snap a few pics to update here

1 Like

It’s not a good idea to mess around switching lights on and off randomly. Try to get any photos taken directly after the lights go out or just before they come on. Your risking your plants turning hermie on you.

4 Likes

9 Likes

done stretching i think, new lights (work in progress), new cab (work in progress) budget issues blah blah etc…everything looks fine i guess, still dont know what she is…the stems smell like breakfast sausage on my finger tips and the flower aroma is sweet and tropically for the lack of a better word…almost halfway there in terms of flip to harvest i think

2 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

Looking damn fine bro​:+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

detailed proper log for my 2nd grow when this girl is done…shes not looking how I want her to, couple minor defic problems. flushy flush, changing a few things around as far as nutes go and going to start giving her samples of tea brews i made for supplementation along with portion of eps. keeping a close eye for changes, jotting stuff down for future grows

8 Likes

bothering people in messages isnt a good idea so ill ask here. If this bag seed came from a seeded plant, does that mean this one will most likely be with seed as well?

clarifying the possibly misused term “seeded” to a quote…“plant that could seed from intersexing”