1st grow ever

What would u recommend spraying that’s safe for my flower do u use a specific brand thank u so much for advice today greatly appreciated

Thank u bud I really appreciate the help n advice I will be looking everywhere tonight

1 Like

They look like lil fruit flies

1 Like

Yup likely fungus gnats

1 Like

I bet anything its fungus gnats and i bet you have a ton in the bottoms of your pots… try slapping the sides of the pots… do they start coming out the bottoms?

1 Like

Well thank u @nick131740 i appreciate the kind words they aren’t perfect far from it an I got a lot of growing to do myself I’m far behind in this game as im running dinosaur equipment etc etc but i will get there someday hopefully lol THANK U AGAIN

1 Like

No actually nothing comes up I even scrape the dirt away I grab the stock halfway up an pull it back to watch it sway an no bugs fly ???

1 Like

No at the bottom of the pot itself… not the bottom of plant

These live in soil itself… not on the plant up top

1 Like

So you want to check rootzone… they feed on the roots and lay eggs in soil…

Ya as I said I scrape the dirt the soil nothing flies out bud

1 Like

Mine werent on top of soil… they were living in the holes water drains out of at the bottom

1 Like

If not fungus gnats… im curious as to what it is youre seeing flying around

1 Like

Oh dang in ur drain holes ya I don’t have no bugs coming out my drain holes thankfully

1 Like

Ok good man… well i wonder if its another type of critter

1 Like

I’ll try catching one tonight an take pic n show u k n than we can identify the bug

1 Like

Yeah those little bastards are a pain in the ass… i battled them for about 3 weeks then finally eradicated

I have no idea I will catch

1 Like

Yes that will help amazingly!! When you take the pic you can even google lens it

1 Like

Ok I will do that n share it here THANK U Terp appreciate it greatly appreciate it

1 Like