1st grow ever

Ok thank u really appreciate it ALOT

1 Like

Ive only had to deal with fungus gnats so farā€¦ what could be causing the damage?

1 Like

My fans are on high could anything have to do with that like I got 3 big fans going

1 Like

Like others said it looks like white flies. Often white flies and thrips can be confused for each other so Iā€™d echo it could be white flies or thrips. They both are relatively ā€˜minorā€™ bugs as they wonā€™t really cause toooo much damage to the buds but can definitely stunt a plant.

Iā€™d go for a couple sprays just to be safe.

1/4- 1/2 cup 70% iso
1/4 cup Dr bronners baby soap(unscented)
1 gallon water.

Bugs be gone.

5 Likes

Correctionā€¦ i thought u saw bug pooā€¦ my badā€¦

Fan damage will make leaves droop someā€¦

1 Like

YES!
do the fans oscilate or just blow full blast on them on high?

1 Like

Ya I donā€™t know like I said I pick my pots up I comb my fingers through the soil Iā€™ve grabbed a handful of soil looked through on loupe donā€™t see nothing but ya IDK :no_mouth:

1 Like

I have 3 big fans going

Oh yeah okā€¦ i know theyre almost microscopicā€¦ @luxton went through thisā€¦

If you cant see emā€¦ doesnt mean they arent thereā€¦

Aint that right @luxton ? How u doing by the way?

2 Likes

Good morning.
Whats true is that you havenā€™t identified any bugs or nanners. Absence of evidence isnt evidence of absence.

Whats also true is your first grow thread has 348+ posts in 3 days. Something youā€™re doing elicits interaction. If you could bottle that all our bills would be paid.

Dr. Zymes, Safers insecticide soap, Captain Jacks Dead bug. Get one of these and spray the new plant ASAP. Make sure whatever you get is safe for use on veggies up to harvest.

Peace

4 Likes

Awesome thank u @DirtySlowToes Iā€™ll spray just because

1 Like
4 Likes

Thrips will sometimes be on top of the leaf. Whiteflies just do whatever they want and wonā€™t necessarily be on the bottoms either.

2 Likes

I am absolutely stealing thatā€¦ i love that statement!!

2 Likes

Ok ya if I do get soil or anything I make sure itā€™s veggie safe thank u thatā€™s like most important lol

For sureā€¦ they are extremely hard to see with the eyesā€¦

1 Like

Ya I got loupe I been looking if I do find anything trust me Iā€™ll be posting here for sure anywho thank u guys for everything so far OG is awesome

Thank u ya I been checking both top leaf an under leafs if I see anything anything at all I try taking pic n post here

Samuel L Jackson said it somewhere. Beans to the first to remember the flick.
Motherā€™s Milk #31 x Original Haze 100% Colombian from @PAGODASEEDS

2 Likes

Stop looking for em and start spraying for em.