1st grow ever

This only thing I got Flying around an really there’s not many

I think i remember now and it aint a flick.

I was just about to say that, it’s from The Boondocks my show. You see my avatar lol . @Bayarealivingsoil
Need me to resend my info or you still got it…

The boondock saints ???

I was just checking out the OG kush thread an I think that what I have looks REAL REAL close to it what u think

1 Like

Good shit. Please resend.

Have u seen the kids dance/skipping to his name?

1 Like

When you smoke it, that’s when you’ll have an idea. Looks will never tell you.

1 Like

My lower branches are pretty nice looking to me anyways lol they are stout

How does she smell?

She’s not stinky stinky yet they started smelling last week but skunky

A faint smell not like overpowering yet

I think I’m finally through it… Sitting at about $300 in different mites and stuff, because I can’t use any sprays as they’re all toxic to fish.

Other than that, I’m good! Lol. My girls are FIRMLY in stretch. I’m getting a little worried, one of them is stretching into the ducting already :joy:.

It looks like yours are kicking ASS!!

2 Likes

This means nothing but she reminds me of a few berryish Goji Og plants i grew. The red. The golf ball nugs. Mine required rigorous staking. Again this means nothing.
Peace

Edit get some 4ft bamboo stakes

1 Like

Can’t say that I have or maybe I have and don’t remember smh. You know we’re stoners :laughing: @Bayarealivingsoil

2 Likes

I don’t got no staking but I think I need to cause the colas a leaning tower :tokyo_tower::tokyo_tower: lol

Yes I was reading pretty much all sprays are not safe for fishies :tropical_fish::fish::fish::tropical_fish:

1 Like

Looks pretty cool when done right

3 Likes

Oh yeah that’s dope, I’ve seen the dance before but never with his name like that :rofl::joy: Only watchers of the Boondocks would recognize who he is. Katt Williams really made that character, he needs his own cartoon. He a character in hisself. I miss that show, they really should bring it back. I’m a have to re-watch it one of these days. @Bayarealivingsoil

2 Likes

It makes getting rid of bugs the fish don’t eat, difficult lol

1 Like