1st grow ever

I got couple birds rat 2 cats n 5 dogs an bunch chickens n 2 roosters lol

That slip back is straight fuckin :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Damn man… i hope that starts to just be better… thanks bro im trying my hardest for sure! This is and always will be a huge deal for me… i am ADDICTED to growing… shit i thought i cared about smoking weed…

Ive never put this much thought into anything… i had no idea i could do something so intruiging and it stay intruiging in this way that it consumes me… but it just does… at 1st i was consumed with worry… now im more consumed with passion for growing in general… hell… i even started growing other plants outside n shit… this 1 fern im trying to see how big i can make it lol… its just fun man… the good bad and ugly… is all opportunity :pray:

3 Likes

“A Pimp named Slick Back. Say the whole thing like A Tribe Called Quest. A Pimp named Slick Back.”

Classic

2 Likes

Thats wtf im talmbout. Infected with a new love that can ultimately feed the ‘whole world Craig’. Good shit.

2 Likes

Exactly were moving buying a house we live in her mom’s house she’s selling it but there’s flowers galore I been taking starts off them I’m starting on the rose bushes now I just did the wisteria they doing great so I wanna get starts of everything that’s here is my goal I love gardening now its HOBBY

1 Like

I know what you mean man… I started growing in 2017, I’ve moved 5 times since and my grow has always been the first thing setup, before clothes are unpacked even :joy:

2 Likes

Would somebody go look at some kush pictures an than compare them to my Pic they look REALLY REALLY SIMILAR in my opinion what do others think ???

do I think I got a kush strain ???

Dude. For real, how many times are you going to ask the same question? Spamming the forum isn’t going to get people helping you.

3 Likes

I’ll take better pics when my HPS light is off

Nobody answered it

1 Like

Spamming what forum my own thread

Only other place I asked was the ogkush thread :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Looks like you have pretty skinny leaves, typically a sativa trait, not a Kush trait… I could be wrong, but, my 2 cents

3 Likes

No bro ur exactly :100: correct on that’s leaves are saying sativa

Found this lil bug

Looks like a potato leaf hopper maybe.

2 Likes

Thank u do u think that’s what’s causing that damage

1 Like

White leaf hopper

2 Likes

I have been told those are nasty little bugs that carry disease and feed on your plants …

1 Like