1st grow ever

I have to ask… what is strawberries water about ??

1 Like

Ok yes please if u could get an answer that work be awesome THANK U @Terpsnpurps ur the man

OMG what the fuck did I type lmao meant to be my ladies don’t know how :strawberry: got in there lol thanks for asking

1 Like

I would think you start watering only (no nutes ) right before you get to the desired trichome maturity… then water for im guessing 2 weeks

1 Like

Ok ya I definitely need to start finding info on this cause I’m getting close I think lol thank u bud

1 Like

I run 2 lights 1,000 HPS an 600 MH each have their own timer so don’t seem to be my lighting schedule except like 2 weeks ago my metal halide bulb went out for a day but my HPS was still running

1 Like

Hi man, I have an alert for this section so never miss a post :grin:, don’t think it’s revegging with that shortage, three fan leaves are normal in some strains, like this one I’m growing … beer3|nullxnull

17 Likes

Thank u for replying back I appreciate it ALOT George how do I show a picture here of my 2 ladies

1 Like

Both have regular 5-7-9 points on bottom branches if I could show a pic lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

That tab then pick your picture you would like to post.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thank u for showing me how to do that

2 Likes

@Cummings420 Hey bud … when to tap the reply button a new window pops up. If you look at the arrow with the line underneath it on the bottom right hand side. Tap that then select pics. Let them load. Then tap preview if you like them tap reply to post them.

2 Likes

You’re welcome

@BTYGMO is 100% correct with letting it upload completely

2 Likes

Ya figured it out thank u lol

2 Likes

Ok let 100 percent download before sending got it thank u guys

1 Like

Awsome!!! But that pic is a little rough. Can you get any better quality picture ? Like better lighting or a different angle something to be able to see a little more clearly ?

1 Like

I’m running both a HPS bulb an MH bulb I have each on their own timers temp is 80-95 humidity 40-55

1 Like

Your temps are too high, not easy to correct with HPS, you’re in the danger zone for Vapor pressure deficit … :sweat:

4 Likes